It aint gona be good

Olegkha

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a bright note Doormen Frgggin DOORMEN got 10 percent over 4 years with NO GIVEBACKS nobody is saying Boo...

Dont get me wrong im not hating on them they did what they had to do.

People are relieved and some people even say they are underpaid now i find that hilarious, where that Idiot in City Hall was throwing the idea about laying off police of all things.

Here is the press ripping our contract (which is grabage) and i bet not one person is going say anything about this deal.

Ok im going to stop now...

On a bright note Doormen Frgggin DOORMEN got 10 percent over 4 years with NO GIVEBACKS nobody is saying Boo...

People are relieved and some people even say they are underpaid now i find that hilarious, where that Idiot in City Hall was throwing the idea about laying off police of all things.

Here is the press ripping our contract (which is grabage) and i bet not one person is going say anything about this deal.

Thats because doorman are more important than MTA employees. They deserve a raise, their job is very hard. You try not to fall asleep from standing/sitting at one spot for the whole day.

:)

They don't get paid with tax money.

Thats because doorman are more important than MTA employees. They deserve a raise, their job is very hard. You try not to fall asleep from standing/sitting at one spot for the whole day.

or getting 5-10 grand in cash tips around christmas time. my cousin is a door man and after christmas last year he bought a new motorcycle cash. he used his christmas tips and had money left over.

Private Industry which is what they are, is suppopsed to have it harder than public servants, well thats what everybody keeps saying...

Yeah that's what people like to say but we both know that it is not true.

or getting 5-10 grand in cash tips around christmas time. my cousin is a door man and after christmas last year he bought a new motorcycle cash. he used his christmas tips and had money left over.

My brother in law used to be a doorman on E57th St,

the stuff that people in his building threw out,(high end tv's,leather sofas,etc)which were like new,he could have easily furnished an entire house from all of that.

Is that a doorman's description, or one of a depot Superintendent, Manager, RTO Superintendent, Manager, or some TSS's????????

I hear nepotism rules in the doorman business..........

Is that a doorman's description, or one of a depot Superintendent, Manager, RTO Superintendent, Manager, or some TSS's????????

I hear nepotism rules in the doorman business..........

I CANT agree with you there. ( I am still on probation, and you never know who from MTA is reading this board )

I CANT agree with you there. ( I am still on probation, and you never know who from MTA is reading this board )

Even if they are reading this,they(the suits)can't do anything. This site isn't connected to the MTA. Besides,(the suits) are worried about keeping their own jobs. :tup: Stop being paranoid and just worry about the rats that work inside and outside your depot.

Even if they are reading this,they(the suits)can't do anything. This site isn't connected to the MTA. Besides,(the suits) are worried about keeping their own jobs. :tup: Stop being paranoid and just worry about the rats that work inside and outside your depot.

Word.

Since your still on probation did you or anyone get your "Letters" from TA on being laid off. I heard they went out in the mail this week.

checked my mail yesterday , nothing as of yesterdays mail.

Why the mail are they scared that someone is going to go off their rocker if they handed the letter to them in person

It seems as though management hides from the public behind the blue collar workers that they so willingly throw right under the bus (no pun intended). If they can't face the people who give them money, I'm sure that they don't want to face the people that they owe money to with an "I'm sorry, but we can't afford you" slip.

Frightened cowards with whitened collars.

It seems as though management hides from the public behind the blue collar workers that they so willingly through right under the bus (no pun intended). If they can't face the people who give them money, I'm sure that they don't want to face the people that they owe money to with an "I'm sorry, but we can't afford you" slip.

Frightened cowards with whitened collars.

Agreed they are most definitely cowards

Agreed they are most definitely cowards

Exactly, they are having us bring all their property to ps 248 which the most inconvenient plus for us to but is safe for them because there wont be a single TA boss in the building. Had we had to go to 2 broadway or 130 livingston st, they fear there would be too much of a scene. And don't want the public to see how they just throw away their employees like trash. so since ps 248 is an enclosed building far away from the bosses and crowded public places if a scene is to arise not many people will see it. I'am very sure they will have plenty of police officers there as they collect their property and tell you that your laid off.

And what would happen if a laid off MTA employee doesn't return stuff.....sort of like to test those white collar lowlifes?

They would garnish his/her last paycheck. Also, ps 248 is always crawling with cops training there. There are more cops there than transit personal. Walder is an assh*le. Hopefully karma catches up with him soon...

They would garnish his/her last paycheck. Also, ps 248 is always crawling with cops training there. There are more cops there than transit personal. Walder is an assh*le. Hopefully karma catches up with him soon...

Ah, I see, so they wouldn't have the balls to come to your home to pick up their property...if figures...

That's alright he better believe his tenure is short lived and his petulant ass is on his way out the next elected Governor better nominate someone with real knowledge of New York's Transportation System and the needs of the people and the employees and not his white collar cronies

Shaking my head a what Governor Paterson has created this lackey mother fuc**r has definitely got to go we had it good with Hammerdinger and Sander he had the audacity to drive them out with his radical thinking of merging the two titles he will not be missed driving this state to destruction he makes Eliot Spitzer look good

(MTA)and the bald basturd are aware of this being a election year. thats why they are going to lay as many people off as possible before the next gov takes office in jan. we need to start strong arming politicians

Archived