NEW J Line R160 announcements...

RTOMan

Yep heard them last night on my second trip leaving Parsons thought i was nuts until i heard it going back to Parsons...

At 121 Street..

"This is 121 Street transfer available for the Q10 bus to JFK airport"

At 75th Street..

The train no longer says "This is 75 Street"

The train says "This is 75th Street Elderts Lane".

Even shows up that way on the TOD, interetsing will look for that (M) as well in the Yard but i only got 4 More days left on the (J) so i hope i find it.

Yep heard them last night on my second trip leaving Parsons thought i was nuts until i heard it going back to Parsons...

Announcements or no announcements, I've always thought you were nuts.

Thanks for the update, Rob. Highly appreciated. So you're moving out of the (J) soon, I see.

Yep Last Day on the (J) for the time being will be the 26th...

I might come back but im not going to look too far ahead.

Yep Last Day on the (J) for the time being will be the 27th...

I might come back but im not going to look too far ahead.

I guess I'll be looking for you on the (J) then....

Is your interval the same or has it changed?

I wish (E)(F)(R)(V)(M) going to say "This is 63rd Drive-Rego Park. Transfer is available to Q72 bus to LGA Airport.

R160 (N)(R)(W) is using R142 announcement like

(W)

"This is Lex Av-59th St. Transfer is available to (4)(5)(6) and (R) trains. Free transfer is available to (F) train by walking to Lex Av-63rd St and using your MetroCard."

At 121 Street..

"This is 121 Street transfer available for the Q10 bus to JFK airport"

At 75th Street..

The train no longer says "This is 75 Street"

The train says "This is 75th Street Elderts Lane".

Even shows up that way on the TOD, interetsing will look for that (M) as well in the Yard but i only got 4 More days left on the (J) so i hope i find it.

Which train will you be doing next?

Yea these announcements have been heard for a few weeks already so its nothing new its just people not paying attention to other threads which is the reason why there are multiple threads about the same crap.But at least they are more specific.

So show us them other threads eh.

Yea these announcements have been heard for a few weeks already so its nothing new its just people not paying attention to other threads which is the reason why there are multiple threads about the same crap.But at least they are more specific.

please find these threads for us kthxbai

Hmmmm....

So show us them other threads eh.

please find these threads for us kthxbai

What they said.:tup:

It wasnt a few weeks in was THIS week when they had the new announcement for the (J) train at 121 and Elderts Lane.

It was on Monday and since my RDOs are MT and i had a AVA for Weds, you can figure out the rest.

It wasn't there last week this is from a T/O who works on the (J) five days a week.

It wasnt a few weeks in was THIS week when they had the new announcement for the (J) train at 121 and Elderts Lane.

It was on Monday and since my RDOs are MT and i had a AVA for Weds, you can figure out the rest.

It wast there last week this is from a T/O who works on the (J) five days a week.

Thank you, I give you two big thumbs up for that! :tup::tup:

I heard the new announcements on Saturday the 12th I think.It was on a 995x set and I was like wow to myself they updated the announcements since when b\c I rarely ride the (J).So I didn't post it b\c I thought they were old but clearly their not.I'm sure not ALL the sets have those new announcements yet b\c when the (4) & (5) got the transfer to the BX12 SBS some had and some didn't.Sry 4 over exaggerating but its only been a week and someone else noticed this past Monday.The thread was a question but he stated statements about the new announcements.Thread name is R160 Find update or something like that started by dmouse.

I heard the new announcements on Saturday the 12th I think.It was on a 995x set and I was like wow to myself they updated the announcements since when b\c I rarely ride the (J).So I didn't post it b\c I thought they were old but clearly their not.I'm sure not ALL the sets have those new announcements yet b\c when the (4) & (5) got the transfer to the BX12 SBS some had and some didn't.Sry 4 over exaggerating but its only been a week and someone else noticed this past Monday.The thread was a question but he stated statements about the new announcements.Thread name is R160 Find update or something like that started by dmouse.

I had 9971 on the 12th and it didnt say anything about a transfer to the Q10 @ 121..

Archived