What (Q) do u like best??

Calvin

The (Q) is mostly R160s (which is my favroite train) running wit half R68s. But, wat do ulike best, computer (Q) trains or old (Q) trains

Old (Q)!!

<Q> R68A /Diamond <Q> I felt it always made it look Mean

Interesting. I never saw a R68a yellow <Q> ...I want to see it. Anyone have a picture? ...I admit, the "older" trains with the yellow letters in front, makes them look like they have one evil yellow glowing eye, xD!

It would be very sad if they make all the Broadway routes new. I would cry. :cry:

I think R68a is a gorgeous train (not a hippo), xD.

Now only if the (Q) could run R160's, R32's and R40 Slants. Sadly it shall remain a fantasy. :P Although I am still a fan of the wide hip cars. I like the seating arrangemnt on the 68's. Especially the seats that allow you to look through the window without braking your neck!

Old (Q)!!

Interesting. I never saw a R68a yellow <Q> ...I want to see it. Anyone have a picture? ...I admit, the "older" trains with the yellow letters in front, makes them look like they have one evil yellow glowing eye, xD!

It would be very sad if they make all the Broadway routes new. I would cry. :cry:

I think R68a is a gorgeous train (not a hippo), xD.

Agree 100pct R68DiamondQ2.jpgR68NDiamond.jpg

Why does that <N> have a Diamond signs?

When the (N) ran express in Brooklyn during middays and rush hours it often used the <N> reading. This was before the Summer 2001 service changes.

Archived