What's your biggest fear?

TrainFanatic

My biggest fear is flying. I can't stand being thirty thousand feet in the air for hours thinking that something could happen at any moment. The last time I was on a plane, I was trembeling with fear through out the long two and a half hour flight.

Now don't get me wrong. I like seeing those huge artificial birds take off into the air, but I just hate being in them!

Now its you'r turn to share you'r biggest fear.

(1) Waterbugs as LRG mentioned. There are alot in Ridgewood because of the swamps

(2) Spiders scare the f**k out of me. It gives me nightmares that I scream and wake up my entire house

(3)foamers. They give railfans a bad name.they getting in the way of my shots. f**king foamers ruined some of my R44 (C) pics. Now i have only 2 publishable shots! :mad:

(3)foamers. They give railfans a bad name.they getting in the way of my shots. f**king foamers ruined some of my R44 (C) pics. Now i have only 2 publishable shots! :mad:

f**k it, who cares? Post the pictures anyway and circle the a**holes in big red bright circles so the whole internet sees who they are. You owe them nothing, and they have no expectation of privacy by standing there.

That's one way to "face your fear"

f**k it, who cares? Post the pictures anyway and circle the a**holes in big red bright circles so the whole internet sees who they are. You owe them nothing, and they have no expectation of privacy by standing there.

That's one way to "face your fear"

Well I'm not afraid of foamers. I'm afraid of foamers ruining my hard work. I deleted the pictures because I dont want my camera to have pics with chubby, smelly, no social life foamers on its memory. My camera deserves better. Next time, Ill post them here. B)

1. I am afraid of heights, but I always face my fear. I faced my fear on all kinds of height rides, including Playland Plunge, Big Jump at Dutchess County.

2. I am afraid of touching snakes, or any insects except ants.

3. I am afraid of juice drinks that has word CHAMPAIN.

4. I am afraid of Halloween, but not Haunted House Ride.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

1. Flying...to this day it still amazes me how something that big can stay in the air

2. I used to be afraid of death but I've accepted that is an inevitability (I think that's how its spelled)

3. Clowns. Its not that I'm scared of them, its more like I don't like them....they too creepy

Going near deep water like harbors, piers, etc. I hate boats, if I ever go on a cruise I'd have to be able to see land somewhere on the horizon. I'd need a life jacket at all times too. I had dreams of magically flying into oceans, rivers, etc. from miles away, just like an online video game I'd literally lag into the water.

I'm semi-afraid of heights, like in malls they have the glass railing and I get dizzy next to those, I hate terraces/balconies. Only a little bit with Rollercoasters because I hate going up the chain lift thing so slowly but that's really it as far as heights. On planes I used to be so scared that I wasn't scared anymore, literally a whole new level of scary, scared to the point where I could look out the window but still mentally locked up in the back of my mind. It doesn't bother me as much anymore.

I use to be afraid of waterbugs but I got so used to them where I used to live (South Jamaica), the ones that fly still bother me a little since I had 2 land on my face before. I hate those big venomous spiders, a picture of a black widow will make me cringe and run, however daddy long leg spiders get smacked out the way. I use to be afraid of mice but they had construction near me so a ton of field mice infested the building and I got used them.

I'm also kinda claustrophobic.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

1. Flying...to this day it still amazes me how something that big can stay in the air

Flying I hate it. Same here I just cannot understand how something that big and heavy can stay in the air but yet you cant keep a piece of paper in the air even if you tried.

I remember going to England and it was on a 777 and while walking through that tunnel of doom this one lady says "last time i came here we ran into a thunderstorm and the turbulance was horrible". So I look at my mom and said "ill pay you back for the ticket".

The very first time I was suppose to fly we went to Jamaica and I was like 12 and before we got on the plane I cried to death and would not get on that plane. My mom had got my brother to take me to my dads and he flew a different day l0l.

Archived