MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh my, I wonder why a DD C40 is there!? It would be awesome if it ran in revenue service at CP, esp on the Q50! :cool:

There is a chance of that happening. It's marked up with MTA Bus decals with the College Point decal as well.

Dunno about all, but 1887-1889 and 1892 are currently at College Point with 1890 and 91 (I THINK) at Castleton

This just in (thanks to KR) New Flyer C40LF 801 at College Point. This wont look right at all!!!

I wonder if it is there to get drivers trained for the newer models? Though if anything JG should get the majority since they have a very high fleet age and need to get younger.

I wonder if it is there to get drivers trained for the newer models? Though if anything JG should get the majority since they have a very high fleet age and need to get younger.

I doubt they would re label the bus and put CP stickers on if it was there solely for training. And CP fleet age is older if you only count the CNGs, CP fleet is 97-99, Gleason 99/2000 and the VII's that came a few years later..

I doubt they would re label the bus and put CP stickers on if it was there solely for training. And CP fleet age is older if you only count the CNGs, CP fleet is 97-99, Gleason 99/2000 and the VII's that came a few years later..

All credit goes to KR for this photo

250637_148805685191907_100001874304533_320612_8108031_n.jpg

Need anything else?

This kind of explains why College Point is only get 21 buses (#209-229) because Gleason may give College Point a handful of their own New Flyers. This was talked about before and looks like it might happen that way. Nice photo by the way! Last time I saw a Flyer in Queens was on the 7 train shuttle in Flushing.

This kind of explains why College Point is only get 21 buses (#209-229) because Gleason may give College Point a handful of their own New Flyers. This was talked about before and looks like it might happen that way. Nice photo by the way! Last time I saw a Flyer in Queens was on the 7 train shuttle in Flushing.

College Point is keeping 230.