MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

I must say I'm SHOCKED to see 8025 at Charleston and quite pleased too! But I have to second what someone here asked, why is it at Charleston?

We'll find out soon enough, i'd hate to be on one of those on the S74.....

3349 at Spring Creek.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I must say I'm SHOCKED to see 8025 at Charleston and quite pleased too! But I have to second what someone here asked, why is it at Charleston?

8025 back in cast as of 615 pm. It went out for a photo op. New depot, new buses, new shopping g center,and the fact that they rerouted 78/74 to sersvice bricktown. That's all. CHARLESTON NOTgetting any lfs. Sorry boys n gals. :cry:b

8025 back in cast as of 615 pm. It went out for a photo op. New depot, new buses, new shopping g center,and the fact that they rerouted 78/74 to sersvice bricktown. That's all. CHARLESTON NOTgetting any lfs. Sorry boys n gals. :cry:b

The (MTA) sure likes to play with people's emotions! lol:p

9201 is being ripped apart at ECH and 5946,5982 and 3 other I couldn't see. Yeah better get your 5900s Orion Vs photos in. Oh and 176 from BP is there as well.

Interesting about 176 being @ ECH

I heard a driver on the Q8 say those 59XXs days were VERY numbered.

So I guess they're going to start retiring them.

8025 was at charleston to do a photo op new depot, new bus, new shopping center and they rerouted 78/74 to bricktown . 8025 is back at castleton now .

A photo op? Really? Wow that's lame but then again this is the (MTA) we're talking about here.

Regarding the Q-8 driver he/she is 100% correct. From what I have heard. JFK is about to become 100% hybrid. The 3700s from LGA will be making their way to JFK. Replacing the LGA 3700s will be RTSs. Im not sure from which depot(s)? *This is what I have heard. Im not sure how true this is*

Regarding the Q-8 driver he/she is 100% correct. From what I have heard. JFK is about to become 100% hybrid. The 3700s from LGA will be making their way to JFK. Replacing the LGA 3700s will be RTSs. Im not sure from which depot(s)? *This is what I have heard. Im not sure how true this is*

That sounds bogus imo.

That's actually quite accurate. The OG's are going to push out the 5900's. LGA is supposed to be getting more RTS, and sending some OG's to JFK well. I can't remember all the details.

In short order, JFK will be all hybrids and artics.

My friend who's a bus driver at Charleston just told me that he saw Nova buses 8026-8029 on the West Shore Expressway on Route 441 headed Northbound not too long ago. Maybe they are headed to Castleston.

8026,27,28 made it in this morning!!!! 29 came in yesterday. pics to follow