MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

826 C40LF out of jg is being scrapped its sitting in the back , I think thats the # but no fb , windows out , and doors taken off and bumpers taken off . Also 4849 , 51 , 52 , 55 , 59 & 60 have made their way down to ulmer park they are sitting inside right now . Pictures to come by the end of this week so stay tuned .

What is Casey stengel sending over to Jamaica?

Jamica Loosing NG's puts a smile on my face, they have been getting 96 Novas, I saw 9012 on the Q17, so that means Jamaica's ex NG's are replacing the 1996 BIA orion V's at CS and Jamaica gets RTS from where ever, wow what a smart move, I wish CS can get the RTS back, that would be nice but that an't happening

Jamica Loosing NG's puts a smile on my face, they have been getting 96 Novas, I saw 9010 on the Q17, so that means Jamaica's ex NG's are replacing the 1996 BIA orion V's at CS and Jamaica gets RTS from where ever, wow what a smart move, I wish CS can get the RTS back, that would be nice but that an't happening

I ment to say 9010. 9012 is at JFK

Oh they did go! That's good more room for the new buses!

Theres a lot of them , they have no room at all for it so they park some outside . I havent had time to catch up with the moves @ ulmer park ,I dont hang there as much anymore because new drivers came in & i dont know them . The people I know , they come in early in the morning or late at night and I dont see them .

Theres a lot of them , they have no room at all for it so they park some outside . I havent had time to catch up with the moves @ ulmer park ,I dont hang there as much anymore because new drivers came in & i dont know them . The people I know , they come in early in the morning or late at night and I dont see them .

Yea I know the place is pretty packed lately inside and outside.

I know, a lot of the drivers changed with the system pick

and being the heart of winter.