MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

5135 has been to UP and QV, but it still went back to FB. I still see that bus from time to time-B41/46. I dunno why that bus in particular gets sent out, but eh.

It has cameras , it was sent to ulmer park after that driver got beat on the 6 line . So it has cameras , dont know for sure if they work . I was told that 5135 and 36 came to ulmer park because of that reason . They both stayed for about 1 month and a week or so and they left .

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At Spring Creek now are 492, and 494-497.

Few hours ago I saw a 49x bus, 497? on the B103 night. also on Flatbush, I saw 9607 (still had the QV logo on the back) via the B41. I was on the B11 and didn't get a chance to get pics of both.

8803 is now at the LGA depot. It has FLA stickers on it.

I hope it just outlives the JFK O5s.

are SC hybrids moving to another deopt when SC gets the new batch of NF? (like 494-496)

That's the plan.

Not exactly sure if this was a move or just a put-in, but 4113 was working the S48 tonight, saw it enter St. George. Also seen 4017, 4007, 4010 operating on Yukon routes today. If these were already reported, I apologize.

Also, to Acela Express, your signature quote is awesome.