MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was also hoping that either some ofthe 6500s or some of those 88xxs (both from/at ENY) WOULD DEPART ENY ALONG WITH THE EXITING B7. Does anyone else support those returns to Fresh Pond? I am excited awaiting the arrival of the NG on the B7. Who else agrees? I will also miss seeing the xds on that route.

Edited by Micstromme

Major fleet moves In various depots (too many to list) in prep for the new pick starting tonight at midnight, Updated as of 8:14AM this morning: http://www.ttmg.org/...ns_Depot_Roster

Depots Effected:

EN, FB, FP, GA, UP, OS, MV, BP, JA, LG, CH

Edited by Vintage Soul

Not sure why we (the Bush) got 9638 when they've been pushing out the '97-98 models to Ulmer Park and a few to Grand Avenue. And pretty soon they'll be all pushed out with the arrival of our new LFSAs in a few weeks.

More like in a few days. #5323 and up should be heading our way any day now. Edited by jgood6195

I was also hoping that either some ofthe 6500s or some of those 88xxs (both from/at ENY) WOULD DEPART ENY ALONG WITH THE EXITING B7. Does anyone else support those returns to Fresh Pond? I am excited awaiting the arrival of the NG on the B7. Who else agrees? I will also miss seeing the xds on that route.

I would love for the 2005 Orion VII hybrids to move back to Fresh Ponds where they were orginially assigned.

Wow, damn, LGA just got a ton more Bees:

#158, #162, #164, #165, #167, #168

66 to 63 RTS (The lone LAG 87## goes to Jamaica)

29 to 36 Orion V

Actually LG lost 10 Nova RTS-06s to JA... bringing the total RTSs at LG to 52

Edited by Vintage Soul

What happened to #5656? Just noticed, Brooklyn only has about 500 RTS's left in service (501 to be exact). 5 to 6 years ago, we had over 800! Also, what will replace those last 9 Orion V CNGs at Spring Creek?

Actually those Orion V CNG's did get replaced they just have not retired due to FR being closed and needing a few extra buses to cover their routes.

Once things go back to normal all CP and SC's Orion V CNG's should be gone.

5 ENY O7s to Mannyville? That's a move I didn't expect, figured we'd get some of 126's NGs... I see 126 is giving up their RTSes instead, shame about that.

Not sure why we (the Bush) got 9638 when they've been pushing out the '97-98 models to Ulmer Park and a few to Grand Avenue. And pretty soon they'll be all pushed out with the arrival of our new LFSAs in a few weeks.

Any ex-126 RTSes are gonna be runners, 9638 was no exception from what I recall.

Edited by MHV9218

What happened to #5656? Just noticed, Brooklyn only has about 500 RTS's left in service (501 to be exact). 5 to 6 years ago, we had over 800! Also, what will replace those last 9 Orion V CNGs at Spring Creek?

Nothing is replacing the Orion Vs at SC, those are still in service thanks to SC helping out on the Q22, Q35 and Q52. When that stops, those buses are toast!

This is what happened to 5656:

NYCB_NFI_5656.jpg

Any ex-126 RTSes are gonna be runners, 9638 was no exception from what I recall.

I'll be the judge of that because when we got 9633 from 126, it was a piece of shit when I drove it on Utica Avenue. 9633 is at UP now btw, and was out of service since October prior to the movement.