MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3516 BP to LGA.

2190 at Meredith (from Castleton)

2124 from Meredith to Charleston

3250 SC now at FR

4063 is at Fresh Pond from Gun Hill

Moved them, thanks. I merged your posts into one in my post for clarification purposes.

mentioned about 9446 and 9548 yesterday, its actually at Jamaica 

now, 9358 from QV to Jamaica

9358, 9446, 9548, 9563, and 9621 all ran out of the JA this afternoon. However, these are not transfers. Just like the QV PM loans to MJQ, the buses (often the same few each day) head out for the PM rush and then come back to the home depot.

i think they are moves cause yesterday #9358 was on the Q85 all night then it was online again this evening on the Q30 #9548 is on the Q30 #9621 Q4 

All of them are more than just rush hour loans, but not moves.

3504 BP to LGA. It was seen not by me on the Q-47. It has LGA stickers on it. Also, 4063 GH? to FP it was seen not by me on the Q-58. It most likely has FP stickers on it.

All the problems with the LFSAs are making for some interesting moves.

5323 GH to OF

5324 FB to OF.

5784 KB to OF.

5822 MQ to OF.

4953, 4960 FB to UP.

All moved, except 5323 - I can't confirm that move. Also, 4064 GH to FP as well.

8949 ENY to UP, on the B6 LTD per bustime. 96 RTS back at UP? As well as 9686 on the B1

8949 is on the B15 now, so that must've been a rush hour/missing trip put-in.

9686 is now moved, thanks.

Roster updated: https://sites.google.com/site/mtanyctrosters/mtaregionalbusroster

I'm pretty sure 4656-4660 went back to JA. I know someone mentioned 4656 went back

None of those buses have been in service at JA since I said they were moved. I don't know why people assume they went back. That said, I haven't seen them hit service at GA either, so I'm not really sure where they are.

All of them are more than just rush hour loans, but not moves.

It's the same as when they ran for Quill. Think of them as a set of weekly trippers. 9361 made the trip today.

Funny scene right now...5323 (from the Bronx) and 5867 (not wrapped) are back to back on the 15 SBS. MCH is also running wrapped 1200s on the M35 daily, which seems to indicate a shortage of buses at the depot.

9595 FP to UP.

4699 CS to JA.

Loaner:

516 is on the Q10.. how is the Q10 short with all of its D60HFs?

Even with 32 units, not all of them go out in service at the same time mostly since some are held in the depot for repairs. They use hybrids on that route everyday, but that's still running short due to the cold weather.