MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't hold me to this, but yesterday I saw RTS 5073 with, I think, a 126th st depot sticker [ran by too fast for me to see it clearly]. It was running oos on Allen St.

I wouldn't doubt that at all. 5072 is now at 126 as well.

I saw 5017 on the M1 on Thursday morning. It was around 98th St. and Madison Ave. at around 8:45 AM.

The thought of that is just so beautiful! I probably would have embarrassed myself just like I did the first time I saw an R160 on the (J). You would have thought I won the lottery!icon11.gif

I wouldn't doubt that at all. 5072 is now at 126 as well.

The thought of that is just so beautiful! I probably would have embarrassed myself just like I did the first time I saw an R160 on the (J). You would have thought I won the lottery!icon11.gif

Same here brother man, I would have foamed to death, to see an RTS on the M1, damn

Yup, I had no idea till yesterday there were even 5000s at 126th. When did this move start?

Right after Amsterdam initially closed, MJQ donated 30 of their 5000s and some 898x to 126 while the rest went to storage, MJQ then received the OG hybrids from Amsterdam, 6691 up to 6748 I believe.