MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Around 2007-08-ish, there were some 3200 series operating of out Castleton and Yukon depots before the MCI D4500 CT series arrived.

Ha, this brings back some awesome memories. I never caught the ones out of Castleton, though. At least I think I didnt....

dsc01708i.jpg

dsc01711b.jpg

dsc01715.jpg

dsc09870s.jpg

dsc01706hm.jpg

dsc00499v.jpg

dsc00284i.jpg

Ha, this brings back some awesome memories. I never caught the ones out of Castleton, though. At least I think I didnt....

The one used to catch the most was 3207 back when its at Spring Creek...then it got transfered to Yukon then when the D4500CTs came in, they transfred to that bus to LGA where it stays to this day

The one used to catch the most was 3207 back when its at Spring Creek...then it got transfered to Yukon then when the D4500CTs came in, they transfred to that bus to LGA where it stays to this day

3228 had to be probably one of the best to come out of there.

3228 from the start of this year, driven by the one and only.

I'm not sure whether this is a lone or not but i spotted RTS 5060 yesterday on the (Bx36) picking up passengers on University Ave around noon.

Get out of here! Really?

RTSs back at West Farms/The Bronx would be awesome. Not including ECH.

I saw #4912 on the Q85-Green Acres @ Jamaica Avenue this evening so this means that JA must of retained the bus again., I woner if the same holds truth for #4907?

They were probably just loaners, cause they retained their JA stickers unlike any other bus that is transferred to QV, it usually gets QV stickers before entering service.

The same thing happened with the 9200s over the summer, they kept JA stickers and eventually went back.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

For some reason. the follwing 6 buses were transfered to ECH not sure if its for maint or scrap: 103, 104, 105, 115,116,117.

So the ExBee's are still crapping out.