MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Kingsbridgeviewer382 said:

5817 from Tuskegee to Kingbridge (Unless its just a loan. Its on the Bx15 heading to Fordham).

I don't think so. Because of the Ecomat LFSAs having issues, Tuskegee moved 5869 to Gun Hill. So it's possible that 5817 will stay at Kingsbridge.

2 minutes ago, RSMG106 said:

I don't think so. Because of the Ecomat LFSAs having issues, Tuskegee moved 5869 to Gun Hill. So it's possible that 5817 will stay at Kingsbridge.

I mostly put that just to save myself if it turns out to be a loan.

Also, I doubt it has to do with the 1200s having issues as those are out on the road regularly. From the outside, it just looks like KB and GH did a one to one swap with Tuskegee.

8924: delivered to Jamaica

2753, 2754 and 2756 are kept at Meredith Depot. These 3 still have their respective depot stickers even though they completed their 2021 Prevost order. 

Edited by Calvin
There was backtrack on the 3 Prevosts being in different depots from my take but to clear it all out.

40 minutes ago, Calvin said:

8924: delivered to Jamaica

2753, 2754 and 2756 are kept at Meredith Depot. These 3 still have their respective depot stickers even though they completed their 2021 Prevost order. 

The remaining 2016 Prevosts could stay for a while until any moves happen.

3 hours ago, BenTheMiner said:

Would appreciate it if you stopped constantly posting misinformation about deliveries, moves, and retirements. It's getting annoying.

Ever since back then I started posted about scrap moves and transfers, at some point, I learned what to do or not to do reporting accurate info (advice from other members as a key note). This wasn't me wanting to post any units when I feel like it. But this right here what I'm seeing in bold with italics is extremely downright disrespectful and unpleasant on what I'm seeing as a transfer. What can you possibly gain by quoting me to this remark that has this negative motive?

To everyone who posts moves on here, I apologize if 1536 was mentioned as not being at LGA just yet. I saw a Prevost unit at LGA past Thursday and saw a 6 and looks like a 3 at the end not knowing that was 1556. I wouldn't post anything that I don't see, and it was actually here in the Prevost facility outside Wednesday at 6 PM passing by (not going inside the property).  

* Note to the mods: I also apologize for this reply as a backlash. It had to be said to put everything in place. 

Edited by Calvin
Constantly is rarely as to that changed over time

19 minutes ago, Calvin said:

Ever since back then I posted about scrap moves and transfers, I learned what to do or not to do reporting accurate info. This wasn't me wanting to post any units when I feel like it. But this right here is extremely downright disrespectful on what to keep in mind now and a disgusting thing to quote. What can you possibly gain by quoting me to this remark full of negativity?

To everyone who posts moves on here, I apologize if 1536 was mentioned as not being at LGA just yet. I saw a Prevost unit at LGA past Thursday and saw a 6 and looks like a 3 at the end not knowing that was 1556. I wouldn't post anything that I don't see, and it was actually here in the Prevost facility outside Wednesday at 6 PM passing by (not going inside the property).  

No matter what the number that bus was 1556 or 1536, that bus is STILL going to LGA regardless. No fuss about it, but you’re still right on target

Few weeks ago 7969 was mentioned that it was Delivered to FB Depot but it wasn't physically at the Depot. As of today it is now physically delivered to the Depot.

1536 as well it was a minor mistake on Calvin's part but as of today the bus is delivered and is physically at LGA Depot.

1538 is also physically delivered to LGA Depot as well.

5 hours ago, Calvin said:

Ever since back then I started posted about scrap moves and transfers, at some point, I learned what to do or not to do reporting accurate info (advice from other members as a key note). This wasn't me wanting to post any units when I feel like it. But this right here what I'm seeing in bold with italics is extremely downright disrespectful and unpleasant on what I'm seeing as a transfer. What can you possibly gain by quoting me to this remark that has this negative motive?

* Note to the mods: I also apologize for this reply as a backlash. It had to be said to put everything in place. 

I don't mean any disrespect and I don't see it as that way. Let me rephrase: I'd appreciate it if you used proper sources and verified your information before immediately resorting to posting it. Maybe you haven't noticed, but you do this way too often (to the point where a whole compilation can be made) for me (and others who I am speaking for) to not complain about it, and way too often for it to be dismissed as a mistake. Just remember that there are those relying on people like you on this forum for information.

7 hours ago, Calvin said:

Just continue what you're doing.

5 hours ago, BenTheMiner said:

I don't mean any disrespect and I don't see it as that way. Let me rephrase: I'd appreciate it if you used proper sources and verified your information before immediately resorting to posting it. Maybe you haven't noticed, but you do this way too often (to the point where a whole compilation can be made) for me (and others who I am speaking for) to not complain about it, and way too often for it to be dismissed as a mistake. Just remember that there are those relying on people like you on this forum for information.

Okay sure, what you say is your best bet. 

I do have proper sources and would like to post anything accurate as reference. 

Do I feel guilty of posting moves in the past that's not true? Yes. That takes note on what do from that. 

I was hoping to start the first day of January of the new year to not have anything inaccurate but to say too much was in the past, not this year. Do I take account and fault for this info? Yes. 

Does it bother everyone to see a roster with misinformation? Yes . Do I want to keep doing that? No

Do I want to go back in time and remove all the inaccuracy before? I wish but that cannot be done. 

And to add, being called annoying is why the reply had a backlash. I could've given my best answer to you here or on message if "annoying" was the case.  And I am aware there are mods watching, if I see it with approval, then I post. Why would I post 1536 at LGA? It was there but knowing it arrived next day but saw it at another location. Otherwise, I leave it be until approval.

Edited by Calvin
Things to clear up