MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As of today 9101 was removed from ulmer park yard , it was supposed to be going in ech for scrap as you know . Heres some pictures .. SAM_0924.jpg . SAM_0923.jpg . SAM_0922.jpg . SAM_0921.jpg . It was put into the depot & its going to be fixed for service again , they have the back cover up so i guess they will get a new transmission or a new battery and repaint it and stuff and put it back into service .

Oh I wish...

--

5358 is at 100th Street from MJQ, probably a loaner for now.

Yep, any MJQ buses at 100th are loaners. However, the fact that 5366 and 73 are with us is mind boggling

Mta bus 3614 out of lga has been repainted " now a decal scheme .

I wonder where you got that from /sarcasm

Yep, any MJQ buses at 100th are loaners. However, the fact that 5366 and 73 are with us is mind boggling

I wonder where you got that from /sarcasm

I saw it on the Q100 , i went to r.i to visit my cousin this afternoon . But i couldnnt get a picture because i left my phone in the car .

Please forgive me if any of these have been reported, it's just hard to keep track of the changes with no actual roster these days.

1923 is at Yukon from Ulmer Park.

If I'm not mistaken,

1869 is back from the dead, and if I've got the depot right, is at Castleton. This, of course, on top of 1868 also at the depot.

WHAT !?!?! 1923 at yukon nooooooooo !!!!! .