MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

I don't get why ECH needs so many buses for the Bx23, it is a very short route but yet have about a dozen buses for the particular route at the depot.

They are not getting a lot of buses. Eastchester lost two buses (8766, 9328)to LaGuardia because they lost two of there own (9329 and another).

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

Well,today I saw 9348 on the Q-111.this bus still had LGA stickers.

Its a loaner. LGA sends some of their buses to Baisley Pk to get fixed, and occasionally Baisley uses them

Attention ! Who ever wants 0058 its at quill now it has left ulmer park :) . I Saw it on the m42 today but couldnt get a good picture of it . But i have a friend who got some shots .

0058 was on the B6 limited today around 3PM, maybe it did one last run on the B6 before it went to Quill? That's great news! As the bus would be really easy to find on the M42, wasted a lot of time looking for this damn 0058 on the B6 since its been there, when I'm not looking for it the !@%%$* pops up, like today, when I didn't have my camara on me, and a few weeks back, I was commuting using the B6 and that 058 was the bus that came.

0058 was on the B6 limited today around 3PM, maybe it did one last run on the B6 before it went to Quill? That's great news! As the bus would be really easy to find on the M42, wasted a lot of time looking for this damn 0058 on the B6 since its been there, when I'm not looking for it the !@%%$* pops up, like today, when I didn't have my camara on me, and a few weeks back, I was commuting using the B6 and that 058 was the bus that came.

Yea i think it did one last run , i thought 0058 left this morning but i was wrong . & yea same thing happens to me , i see a bus that i wanna catch when i dont have my camera , when i do i never see it :) . Im off for 2 weeks so i can go up to quill and see it . & 0058 went out when ever it could , it would do a trip at 7 am and one at around 3 pm , and then they would bring it back refuel it and then bring it back around to the front of the depot and put it against the wall . Same thing they did with 0055 .

You better be positive about this.

Im sure , i saw it on the M42 & my friends father is at work now and he has my # so he called me and told me he saw it in the depot sitting on the roof .

Wirelessly posted via (BlackBerry8520/5.0.0.900 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100)

I'll look for it before I go to work later today...I'm only down the block from the U.N anyway

Let Us know if you see it , but they probably wont put the bus out today .

Im sure , i saw it on the M42 & my friends father is at work now and he has my # so he called me and told me he saw it in the depot sitting on the roof

Doubt it, I just received a text message saying that 0058 is on the B6 to Rockaway Parkway. It'll likely run on the M42 later in the week.

[/size]

Looks funny to see a rts on the Q112 Again , Baisley park is going to take advantage of that bus & from what ive been hearing , 9348 is just a loaner .

Explained it already a few levels up...

Its a loaner. LGA sends some of their buses to Baisley Pk to get fixed, and occasionally Baisley uses them