MTA Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

T J Trainman
Message added by Cait Sith

This TOPIC is strictly for bus deliveries, moves & transfers.

Any discussion related to these moves should be done in the MTA Bus Operations: Fleets and Depots and Bus - Random Thoughts threads.

• Replies 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey all you Guys n Gals in Ulmer Park, possibly Gleason, Castleton is getting new NOVAS within the next feew weeks. 8000-8029. I was told by the AGM that the Orion 7 NG were going to Brooklyn to replace the RTS fleet. Be on the look out! I will post any new info as I hear. P.S yes we have 1868, 1869, 1877, 1882 1934, 1939. Better than the crap we were left with after the moves to Charleston.

:edited: Misread the post and thought the Novas were exclusively going to SI depots. Nm....

=

:so I don't waste another post:

IF this is true, the hybrids will probably go to either FLA or GA, I'm leaning to the former, 96 Novas there longer routes etc, IIRC GA doesn't even have any 96s at the moment. Then again GA is a showcase depot and doesn't have ANY 99 Novas there. I do not by means want to see more hybrids come to FLA as I'm one of the biggest RTS foamers on here lol, but if it does it is what it is.:cry:

I agree, I like the RTSs there. I don't want there to be more NGs. Send them to GA and let them displace their RTSs.

Edited by Grand Concourse

Hey all you Guys n Gals in Ulmer Park, possibly Gleason, Castleton is getting new NOVAS within the next feew weeks. 8000-8029. I was told by the AGM that the Orion 7 NG were going to Brooklyn to replace the RTS fleet. Be on the look out! I will post any new info as I hear. P.S yes we have 1868, 1869, 1877, 1882 1934, 1939. Better than the crap we were left with after the moves to Charleston.

IF this is true, the hybrids will probably go to either FLA or GA, I'm leaning to the former, 96 Novas there longer routes etc, IIRC GA doesn't even have any 96s at the moment. Then again GA is a showcase depot and doesn't have ANY 99 Novas there. I do not by means want to see more hybrids come to FLA as I'm one of the biggest RTS foamers on here lol, but if it does it is what it is.:cry:

1923 is at Yukon from Ulmer Park.

Awesome! Usally other depots dump all kinds of old buses on UP lol, now its the opposite, I love it!

143qeu1.jpg

See here:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=398928#post398928

I'm waiting for the delivery to actually happen, look at the last 8,000 things that were said to be official and everything changed.... i.e the C40LFR being old face C40LF and peeps touted it to be official, what now? We got the new face.

8798 is back in Ulmer Park, still has MTA Bus decal, and Bx23/Q50 service change inside. Saw it on the B36.

We already know that , its been there for a while . I caught it the day after it came to ulmer park . I got it on video .

2835 express bus ? , eny had an express bus & artic?

For repairs...ENY is also a heavy maintenance shop (along with Grand Av & Possibly Eastchester) so almost anything goes there to be fixed. On occasion I see Orion V diesels come in and out the back entrance

For repairs...ENY is also a heavy maintenance shop (along with Grand Av & Possibly Eastchester) so almost anything goes there to be fixed. On occasion I see Orion V diesels come in and out the back entrance

Ohh , it would be weird to see a mci at eny . I saw 2178 just now on the highway going to manhattan , from charleston depot .

1919 with MTA Bus decals on the x1, Castleton or Yukon?

i believe its Yukon and thank god(not to be rude) all SC drivers do the 30-34xx ad 22xx buses now nd great tat 18xx and 19xx in SC are leavin the MTA BUS depot:)