Official Subway "Guess The Location" Thread

Harry

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll tell ya, I started to be a Mr. Smarty-pants and downloaded the image, read the EXIF data, started looking up G.O.s in effect to determine Supplements–if any–were in effect to tell you more or less what interval that also most likely was... but I decided it wasn't worth the effort!

It was taken with a Canon PowerShot SD870 IS, though! ;)

I'll tell ya, I started to be a Mr. Smarty-pants and downloaded the image, read the EXIF data, started looking up G.O.s in effect to determine Supplements–if any–were in effect to tell you more or less what interval that also most likely was... but I decided it wasn't worth the effort!

It was taken with a Canon PowerShot SD870 IS, though! B)

I feel like playing the "guess the subway location" thread, so I decided to have my chance to post a photo of my own!

How do you know my camera was a Canon Powershot SD870 IS?! Maybe the dimensional of the photo.

I feel like playing the "guess the subway location" thread, so I decided to have my chance to post a photo of my own!

How do you know my camera was a Canon Powershot SD870 IS?! Maybe the dimensional of the photo.

If you download the picture (right click, save as), the information regarding the photo shows up in the properties of photo.This includes the camera model, zoom, iso and so forth.

It was taken with a Canon PowerShot SD870 IS, though! ;)

If you download the picture (right click, save as), the information regarding the photo shows up in the properties of photo.This includes the camera model, zoom, iso and so forth.

And this is why I remove all the EXIF information from my photos before uploading. B)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived