MTA Exclusive: R62A (1) Train RFW Video

You finally did something non-CPW-related!!!!!!

And nice video :cool:

lmfao umm right, like 1 non-CPW thread does it.. More needed before it changes!

Anyways im gonna check on this of course, good catch!

This video was taking yesterday and I believe I was the first railfan to do the video of it lol

Now tell me what you think and isn't that weird?

Nice video I like it!!!

I took of video of it on day 1 ,but it's not a railfan window one, just of it leaving times sq-42st. I was in a hurry to get to the R-68A (N). Otherwise I would have taken more pics/vids. If it wasn't rush hour I would have been able to take my camera out and take some interior sign pics. I thought the video would finally get some people "thanking me for the useful post"... still counting:p I'm feeling glum now...;)

Nice video I like it!!!

I took of video of it on day 1 ,but it's not a railfan window one, just of it leaving times sq-42st. I was in a hurry to get to the R-68A (N). Otherwise I would have taken more pics/vids. If it wasn't rush hour I would have been able to take my camera out and take some interior sign pics. I thought the video would finally get some people "thanking me for the useful post"... still counting:p I'm feeling glum now...;)

thanks Andy

Awesome vids!

If you time travelled back to the mid 1990s or the 1980s, you probably would not be the first rail fan to get a vid of an RFW on the (1)

thanks

Nice video, the C/R had a nice accent.

thanks

Archived