Things That Annoy You!

BZGuy

Whoever likes Twilight is a Communist :P

The vampires I remembered back when I was younger killed people, only was out in the night, and died when exposed to sunlight. Now, they got these lame excuses for "vampires" who fall in love, barely kill people and sparkle in the sunlight instead of dying.

Whoever thought of the idea that vampires sparkle in the sunlight needs to get hit upside the head with a brick.

END RANT!!!!! lol

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things that annoy me:

Slack moderation when it is obvious that the rules have been broken:

Multiple identities - Only one username or account is allowed per forum member. If you created another user account let us know before we find out. If you have forgotten your log in information, do not create a new account, please contact us.

I think it's obvious who broke this rule.

Another thing that annoys me

...one word posts

Lmao there's no q in good and im pretty sure a 3 isn't a substitute for e...and that lady is just so damn fake, its annoying

Corrected lmao

(But you do realize LRG is gonna come after you lol)

what he going to do??attack me with his skateboard?

Excuse me???!!!

dont worry about it,,you really think you annoy me?

I hate her so damn much!!! :mad:

You mean he?lol

Honestly the only thing in life that really bothers me is people who know better but do stuff anyways. Imagine a world where everyone just automatically did the right thing. Would be a pretty amazing place to be, i think.

- A

If I ever see someone with a vuvuzella, I'm raming it up thier @ss

LMAO! Truth!

Twilight sucks. Overrated garbage praised by many obsessed fangirls.

They need a f'ing life. You can't pay me enough to sit thru the entire movie.

OOHHH, I'm so scared I'm shaking. Seriously, we've done nothing wrong; this is ALL YOUR FAULT!

So, you've got one PO (still no reason to belive anything you've said). I'm a department brat; I've got three police CHIEFS (one cousin, one "uncle" [my dad's best friend] and my father's former boss) and, ontop of that, a connection Ray Kelly himself.

Be careful when you play a card, someone else could have a better one.

Lmao! pwned!

Especially when thosechaters are from New York.

Yup!

I hate when your taking a picture and people are looking at you like you crazy. 0_o

IKR, its f**kin annoying.

Having to spend the weekends at my dad's house only to hear the annoying tune of the R160's arriving and departing Cypress Hills as I'm trying to fall asleep. His house is only about 200 feet from the station...:mad:

I live less than 60 feet away from the embankment between FPR and Metropolitan. (M). I have it louder but I enjoy the propulsion.

I live less than 60 feet away from the embankment between FPR and Metropolitan. (M). I have it louder but I enjoy the propulsion.

I'm not going to lie, once in a while I peep through my window and watch as the train enters and leave the station and do enjoy the propulsion. But as I'm trying to fall asleep, the propulsion just becomes an annoyance.

Underage smokers and smoking...period. One of my friend's (info about him/her will remain undisclosed) has been doing it for a while, and it's a pretty bad habit...s/he has no idea how much it'll eff them up later in life. My mom is sadly starting to experience some of the symptoms from long-term smoking.

Having to spend the weekends at my dad's house only to hear the annoying tune of the R160's arriving and departing Cypress Hills as I'm trying to fall asleep. His house is only about 200 feet from the station...:mad:

I feel for yah. The 160s are a pain in the ass just seeing them for a few mintues. I cant imagine living 200 feet and hearing them pass every 10mins.

Underage smokers and smoking...period. One of my friend's (info about him/her will remain undisclosed) has been doing it for a while, and it's a pretty bad habit...s/he has no idea how much it'll eff them up later in life. My mom is sadly starting to experience some of the symptoms from long-term smoking.

Alot of my friends smoke and they use to laugh at me because I dont smoke. In the end im going to have the last laugh.

Didn't you get the memo? Smoking is cool.