Most Subway routes/Railroads lines suspended during Dec 27

mark1447

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt it

On the other hand for all the Culver Line residents.

Due to inclement weather, (F) train service is running with delays in both directions.

-The (F) train is running up again

Here are the other lines

For the Sixth Avenue Line

Due to inclement weather, (:) train service is still suspended in both directions from the Bedford Park Boulevard Station and the Brighton Beach Station.
Due to mechanical problems, (D) train service is still suspended between the 36th Street Station in Brooklyn and the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station in both directions at this time.

For the Seventh Avenue Line

Due to inclement weather, (3) train service is still running local in both directions from the Chambers Street Station to the 96th Street Station.

For the Lexington Avenue Line

Due to inclement weather:

Uptown (4) and (5) train service is running local between the Bowling Green Station and the 125th Street Station.
(5) train service is suspended between the East 180th Street Station and the Eastchester-Dyre Avenue Station.

For the Flushing Line

Due to inclement weather, (7) train service is stll running local in both directions from the 42nd Street-Times Square Station to the Main Street-Flushing Station.

For the Eighth Avenue Line

Due to inclement weather, (A) train service is still suspended between the Euclid Avenue Station and the Far Rockaway-Mott Avenue Station in both directions.

For the Crosstown Line

Due to inclement weather, (G) train service is still suspended between the Carroll Street Station and Church Avenue Station in both directions.

For the Nassau Street Line

Due to inclement weather, please expect delays in (J) train service in both directions at this time.

For the Canarsie Line

Due to inclement weather, (L) train service is suspended in both directions between the Myrtle-Wyckoff Avenues Station and the Canarsie-Rockaway Parkway Station.

For the Broadway Line

There is no (Q) train service between the 57th Street-7th Avenue Station and the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station in both directions.
There is no (N) train service between the Coney Island-Stillwell Avenue Station and the Whitehall Street Station in both directions.

For the (H), and the (S)

Due to inclement weather, there is no Franklin (S) in both directions between the Franklin Avenue Station and the Prospect Park Station.
Also, due to inclement weather, there is no service on the (H) between the Euclid Avenue Station and the Rockaway Park-Beach 116th Street Station.

For the SIR

Due to inclement weather, SIRTOA has limited service from St. George to Tottenville once an hour.

For the LIRR almost every line is suspended except Babylon, Port Jefferson, Port Washington, and Ronkonkoma.

For the MNRR all lines are still delayed due to inclement weather.

All buses including the Long Island, NJ, and Upstate buses are operating with delays.

A few questions

1.How often is the (A) running in the Rockaways?

2.How come the (L) is suspended between Myrtle and Broadway Junction if i'ts mostly underground.

3.Are we talking days till the (N)(Q) Both (S) trains (5)(B)(A) and(L) resume full service?

According to the (MTA), (A) service is still cut.

The (L) runs above ground south of Broadway Junction, and on an embankment after Livonia or New Lots (To my understanding, it was after Livonia where things got rough)

Probably.

(4) Local Brooklyn Bridge-125th Street (Uptown)

Thats interesting b\c my train yesterday went express I got on at 8:39pm at Franklin Avenue Bronx bound and it was express in Brooklyn and up Lex until 42nd then we went local b\c I saw trains stored on the exp tracks around 103 and 110th.

Thats interesting b\c my train yesterday went express I got on at 8:39pm at Franklin Avenue Bronx bound and it was express in Brooklyn and up Lex until 42nd then we went local b\c I saw trains stored on the exp tracks around 103 and 110th.

It was changed to Local Brooklyn Bridge-125th today.

A few questions

1.How often is the (A) running in the Rockaways?

2.How come the (L) is suspended between Myrtle and Broadway Junction if i'ts mostly underground.

3.Are we talking days till the (N)(Q) Both (S) trains (5)(B)(A) and(L) resume full service?

1. The MTA website says no service although a few trains could have actually went through.

2. The switch at Broadway Junction is outside and is frozen and possibly buried under the snow. Suppose trains got turned there and then the switch doesn't reset, then you'll have bigger issues.

3. I really don't see the B running today as well along with any section of track in a open cut or embankment. There was no Coney Island train service aside from the F, which has since been restored.

By the way, I give my thanks to the transit workers who were able to go to work get people to a destination under these difficult circumstances.

7:44pm (3) is running local

7:45pm

Uptown (4)(5) running local and no (5) north of E. 180th St

(7) is local only

(A) is still suspended bet. Euclid Av & Far Rockaway

(G) No service south of Carroll St

(L) No service east of Myrtle-Wyckoff Avs still

7:46pm

No (Q), (N) running on former (W) route still.

No Franklin or Rockaway Park Shuttles

8:27pm

(J) still running with delay.

9:52pm

(F) running with delays.

No (B) and (D) bet 36th St & Coney Island

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

As of 1:15 a.m...

(J) trains are running local

(M) trains are running as full length shuttles

(L) trains are still going to Myrtle Av then back to 8 Av...there's only 7 that's right, (L) trains the entire route. As I post this here are the (L) train positions...

1. At 8 Av

2. At 3 Av heading to Brooklyn

3. At 1 Av heading to 8 Av

4. In the 14 St tunnel Manhattan-bound

5. At Dekalb Av heading to Manhattan

6. At Myrtle-Wyckoff discharging passengers

7. On the lay-up tracks past Myrtle-Wyckoff

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DMD64) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

As of 1:15 a.m...

(J) trains are running local

(M) trains are running as full length shuttles

(L) trains are still going to Myrtle Av then back to 8 Av...there's only 7 that's right, (L) trains the entire route. As I post this here are the (L) train positions...

1. At 8 Av

2. At 3 Av heading to Brooklyn

3. At 1 Av heading to 8 Av

4. In the 14 St tunnel Manhattan-bound

5. At Dekalb Av heading to Manhattan

6. At Myrtle-Wyckoff discharging passengers

7. On the lay-up tracks past Myrtle-Wyckoff

Well it is Late Night now...So that's probobaly normal.I love that Train Locater Console at Myrtle Ave.Wish every station had that.Did you see if there were any train between Broadway Junction-Canarsie?There is supposed to be a Shuttle running.

Well it is Late Night now...So that's probobaly normal.I love that Train Locater Console at Myrtle Ave.Wish every station had that.Did you see if there were any train between Broadway Junction-Canarsie?There is supposed to be a Shuttle running.

Usually there about 10-13 trains the entire line. There was not shuttle train at all, there was nothing past Myrtle at all

The following lines have partial/full suspension:

(B) Suspended entire length

(H)-Rockaway Park Shuttle: Suspended entire length

(L) Suspended between Myrtle/Wyckoff Avenues-Canarsie/Rockaway Parkway

(N) Suspended between Coney Island-59th Street/4th Avenue (Selected trains operating either via the D or R)

(Q) Suspended entire length

(S)-Prospect Park Shuttle: Suspended entire length

All other subway lines, as well as the Staten Island Railway, are operating with residual delays.

All Limited Stop and SBS service are suspended in all boroughs and will remain that way until at least Thursday (the earliest).

All MTA Buses, Long Island Bus, Westchester Bee-Line, and NJ Transit bus services are operating with 10-15 minute delays.

LIRR has resumed service on the Babylon, Ronkonkoma, Huntington and Port Washington branches with the re-opening of the other branches sometime today.

Metro-North is operating on a Saturday schedule.

(7): Trains are running local in both directions.

(B): Suspended

(D): No trains from Bay Parkway to Stillwell Ave.

(L): No trains from Myrtle-Wyckoff to Canarsie.

(N): No trains from 59 Street (Brooklyn) to Stillwell Ave.

(Q): No trains from 57 Street to Stillwell Ave. (I assume the (Q) is running in Queens?)

(S): No trains on the Franklin and Rockaway Shuttles.

A pic of the Sea Beach (does anyone even recognize it:p)

215658830.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1293541879&Signature=PBwZpFKRFkKIxcSuQDtei2clBmY%3D

(Q): No trains from 57 Street to Stillwell Ave. (I assume the (Q) is running in Queens?)

A pic of the Sea Beach (does anyone even recognize it:p)

215658830.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1293541879&Signature=PBwZpFKRFkKIxcSuQDtei2clBmY%3D

I'm thinking about getting to work right now via the (F) from Coney Island and (N) or (R) from 9 Street, though I'm not sure what kind of delays I should expect.

Now they'res no (N) trains between Coney Island and Whitehall Street and no (Q) trains entire length (Astoria/57-Coney Island).

Archived