Joe's Bestburger is closed

Kriston Lewis

Passed by this weekend. There's a note on the door stating that they lost the lease to the property and they "hope to serve you in another location soon".

Now what are we gonna eat on railfan trips? Burger King?!? Popeyes?

THE HUMANITY!

No offense to Kriston Lewis but I never heard of "Joe's best burger.'

Sorry to the employees who lost their jobs working there though.

It was a burger place in Flushing (located in front of the old QBx1 stop). It was a favorite among railfans, transit employees and people looking for a bathroom.

As for the food, it was better than what you'd get at a chain.

I have not been in Downtown Flushing since last summer. With that said, maybe it a small-size burger joint like the Papya hot dog stands in Manhattan because I never been in it or seen it.:)

Passed by this weekend. There's a note on the door stating that they lost the lease to the property and they "hope to serve you in another location soon".

Now what are we gonna eat on railfan trips? Burger King?!? Popeyes?

THE HUMANITY!

damn! I wanted to try their chocolate soda :cry:

I haven't been there since early 2008 during that (7) G.O. which suspended (7) service from Main Street to Woodside and the LIRR Port Washington Branch was free from Penn Station to Flushing.

I remember going there on May 25, 2006 after a Phillies-Mets game at Shea and one of the employees there was a Phillies fan lol.

I've eaten there three times. The burgers taste much better than the burgers at McDonalds and Burger King. It consists of these greasy patties with cheese that mellts, chopped onions, lettuce, and a tomato. The price is somewhat expensive, but worth it. The decor of the restaurant is a bit depressing, but who goes to a restaurant to look at art? The dining options in downtown Flushing aren't that great. Over the years, a Blimpies, KFC, and Wendy's closed (this was due to a tragic shooting).

my favorite food places are this pizza place by Whitehall Street and the Timetable place, Wo Hop, the Mcdonalds in the mall by Flatbush Ave station, and the Wendys in Rockaway park, and i like teh Pizza place in penn station, and umm im sure theres more nummy places I cant remember at the moment hehe

Joe's was a really great spot before a change of management. The burgers, fries, shakes, and cookies were just fantastic. And then I would walk out with some chocolate coins. :P

But yeah, such a shame it closed. Been some time too.

It was coming once the quality of the place went down.

Archived