R160A-2 C Train EXCLUSIVE

Daniel The Cool

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure a lot of can say that with the R-44's also.Many folks were having a BLAST with the 75 footers on the (C) in the Summer.

i sure did. first time i took an R44 on the (C), i literally rode it from Euclid Av to 34 St-Penn Station. it was a nice ride. even when the R40 Slants, R40M's and R42's were placed on there, i had fun riding them on the (C). seeing an R32 and an R38 (before retirement) on the (C) is very usual to me. they have nothing else on that line. lol.

i sure did. first time i took an R44 on the (C), i literally rode it from Euclid Av to 34 St-Penn Station. it was a nice ride. even when the R40 Slants, R40M's and R42's were placed on there, i had fun riding them on the (C). seeing an R32 and an R38 (before retirement) on the (C) is very usual to me. they have nothing else on that line. lol.

I rode em on the (C) back in September from 168 to Euclid and the other way around.I knew the interval and it was perfect for me since my schedule was later.The put in was the 0638 and we would arrive at Euclid(where I goto school) around 755.Loved it and the crew had a blast over the Summer.I remember the 1st day (C) conductors were doing flips(not literally) but it was FUN.Passengers liked it I'm sure.More seating and Full length.But not its all gone.

I rode em on the (C) back in September from 168 to Euclid and the other way around.I knew the interval and it was perfect for me since my schedule was later.The put in was the 0638 and we would arrive at Euclid(where I goto school) around 755.Loved it and the crew had a blast over the Summer.I remember the 1st day (C) conductors were doing flips(not literally) but it was FUN.Passengers liked it I'm sure.More seating and Full length.But not its all gone.

It might happen again in the summer. keep your fingers crossed

So much for saying that R160s suck/you don't like R160s....

oh I didn't see this post...

Naw, IMO R160's are great on the (C) & (R) and a few others. The best way to have it would be R32 on the (A) & R160 on the (C).

R160's on the (E)(J)(M)(Z) :tdown::tdown::tdown:.

I do like the R160 seimens tho. Great sound :tup: :P.

oh I didn't see this post...

Naw, IMO R160's are great on the (C) & (R) and a few others. The best way to have it would be R32 on the (A) & R160 on the (C).

R160's on the (E)(J)(M)(Z) :tdown::tdown::tdown:.

I do like the R160 seimens tho. Great sound :tup: :P.

eh, i just wish they were off the (Q). ugh!

I doubt he knows b\c he got off at 110th or 116th I believe.But most likely it went back downtown in service as a (E) unless that crew was on its last run.

It didn't matter if that E crew was on their last run.

They couldn't leave the train at 168. It was their train and they were stuck with it till they could get back to Queens.

What was 168 supposed to do with it with no crew?

Archived