B/O stops bus abruptly to avoid a dog and gets assaulted by a lowlife passenger.

Locomotion69

I hope the (MTA) and the driver press charges and don't back down. They passed a law that violence on a transit worker is a felony punishable by up to 7 years in prison. They need to start actually USING this law to cut down on this crap that keeps happening over and over again.

People think that because they pay a fare that they can act like donkey's on public transportation and it needs to stop. She's lucky he didn't punch her back.

In my experience, its the ones who don't pay there fare that act like animals but thats not always the case.

They should lock this bitch up for 7 years and a fine plus whatever punishment threatening to have someone killed is.

I'm surprised that the NY Post made this story as they usually bash the MTA and the union.

That lady is crazy that cursing B/O to hit dog! Dog is our best friend and dog need to be treated just like human.

Slightly little off-topic, when I was coming to my Simon Baruch MS104 on Jofaz Transportation Inc, my school bus B/O was going south on 2nd Av, and he halted his bus because dog jumped in front of school bus and good thing all of us had seatbelt on.

The woman -- identified by police as Yanira Otera -- allegedly cursed at Russo, threatened to have her boyfriend kill him and yelled, "You should have f- -king killed the dog.' "

......Further & definite proof that there is serious competition amongst BITCHES.

She deserves to get fed to the dogs for acting the way she did and saying what she did. A dog is a living organism just like people are. If it was a child chasing after their ball or other toy, or even after their pet, into the street, the driver's split-decision act would've been justified just as much as it was to avoid killing the dog, and that's all that matters.

Seriously what the hell is wrong with that lady?. It's people like her that disgraces, and dents the reputation of society, and the reputation of us (Americans). It's people like these that cause evil in this world. It's people like her that deserves to be taken out to the back, and shot in the head rather then have living.

More proof that there needs to be a system wide mandate for those plexiglass partitions. If T/os can have a door seperating them from the other riders, why not bus drivers? And b/o's have to worry about the traffic in front of them, riders paying their fares, etc. They deserve some protection from the public.

It has to be more than pressing charges for assault and battery, against a uniformed bus operator. While it is a felony, threatening to have someone kill him, is also a felony. She should be hit with both charges, then tied to a pole, and hit with a bus............

Archived