You know you are addicted to buses when...

PATCOman

I think that's the first time I've heard you refer to a bus as ugly, but I couldn't agree anymore. Those RTS models are horrible. :tdown:

Tell me about it...I like RTS' to a degree but I certainly don't like these "new" RTS'.

• 4 weeks later...

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup, guilty of all of this (except dreaming about buses, that's just over the top). But I'm guilty of the rest of it.

Proud Bus Nut Here!!!! Wouldn't be in this hobby if I wasn't! So proud, I own two buses of my very own!

...when I have nothin else to do on a sunday mornin except but to go out riding buses.... and look forward to doing it

Insomnia sucks. I haven't slept since friday night :P

Can't sleep... Guess I'll ride a bus... lol... Wonder if you sleep better on say the express bus than you do at home.

Can't sleep... Guess I'll ride a bus... lol... Wonder if you sleep better on say the express bus than you do at home.

on some days I actually do....

I've ended up @ Mill Basin (bm1) and @ Williams/Flatlands (bm2) due to oversleeping, on several occasions

the ride back on the B100 to the 47 sucks; I hate the B47 (worse, it puts me off further from the crib than the 46 does).... I know I could take the 100 to the 46, but I don't care for waiting over there by that burger king (fillmore/av u)

the ride back on the B103 to the B46 iddn't too bad.....

on some days I actually do....

I've ended up @ Mill Basin (bm1) and @ Williams/Flatlands (bm2) due to oversleeping, on several occasions

the ride back on the B100 to the 47 sucks; I hate the B47 (worse, it puts me off further from the crib than the 46 does).... I know I could take the 100 to the 46, but I don't care for waiting over there by that burger king (fillmore/av u)

the ride back on the B103 to the B46 iddn't too bad.....

Pretty funny... The thing is I never oversleep because I know all of the bumps and such on most of the express buses, so I usually can tell when say we've reached Staten Island or the city. On the BM buses though, the expressway ride is so short that you can't sleep for too long before stops are made. :P

that last reply of mine should read fillmore/utica... my fault.

anyway:

Pretty funny... The thing is I never oversleep because I know all of the bumps and such on most of the express buses, so I usually can tell when say we've reached Staten Island or the city. On the BM buses though, the expressway ride is so short that you can't sleep for too long before stops are made. :(

you got that right... the expressway stint is too short.... I tend to get my best snoozes on the BM1, due to it's stints on ocean & on (av) K'.....

one time on the BM2, I got off at the stop just short of Ralph (think that's 57th), and I had to ward off these 2 fools that followed me all the way to Utica... I've never been fond of the glenwood houses anyway...

Whenever I take the BM4 though, I make sure I don't fall asleep... not tryna end up in Gerritsen bch & having to deal w/ the stinkin 31 late at night; which only gets me to kings hwy subway....

You know you're addicted when you keep posting in this thread talking about it

...That's right, I went there lol

When you buy an unlimited metrocard and starting riding from one bus to the next.

Hey, sometimes walking gets tiring lol

Archived