The (F) in R46

Calvin

People hunt for Nostalgia trains all of the time. When did RAILFANS looking for a particular car model suddently become an issue? In fact, the only reason why people are complaining about it is because they know that I like the R46 and since I've become the de facto villain at NYCTF, anything I like must be wrong.

Because out of a car class of 600 cars that were made, you choose 1 car out the bunch just cuz of some quirky motor noise or something like that.

That and the fact that you had plenty of opportunities to catch it (probably in the

same exact perdicament he was in last time) but you let it fly by like dust in the wind. Then out of nowhere, it leaves and something new comes in and you start to miss the old thing. Then when in comes back you spend hours trying to catch it.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly, and also agreed that even if it was an R32 on the (F) again, I'm not wasting my time to go and find it. My point was how [not going to post his name, but it's obvious who I'm talking about] posted on how he was looking for a specific car for some sound which was an R46. All i did was ask a simple question about would the same 'defense of being a transit buff' apply to a person searching for a different car type.

The whole 'villain' thing is just an excuse to duck the question. I asked a simple yes or no question, but rather than to answer simply, it turns to a victimization deal.

People hunt for Nostalgia trains all of the time. When did RAILFANS looking for a particular car model suddently become an issue? In fact, the only reason why people are complaining about it is because they know that I like the R46 and since I've become the de facto villain at NYCTF, anything I like must be wrong.

The world does not revolve around you.....

Get a grip.

So you just want to BS me, is that it? If I say that I like something, it DOES NOT mean that you have to start flaming at me.

You people just don't get it, do you? I only said that I like the sound of 5741 and I wish it ran on the (F). THAT'S IT. I didn't say "5741 has the besting sounding motor ever and should run on the (F) forever", I just said something plain & simple which is "I like the way 5741 sounds, and I wish they would put it on the (F) for once". PERIOD.

So does that have to include flaming at me and calling me names? No.

What i'm saying is you don't have to flame at somebody & call them names just because they have an opinion about something. Just like some of you like the way an RTS sounds or how an Orion V CNG sounds or someone wishes they would put an R32 on the (A) now and then. Do I flame over their opinion and call them names? No.

So what you showed here is just a bad example to others. Grow up already people, please. SMH.

EDIT: I see whats going on here, does this incur a :lock:? :eek:.

So you just want to BS me, is that it? If I say that I like something, it DOES NOT mean that you have to start flaming at me.

You people just don't get it, do you? I only said that I like the sound of 5741 and I wish it ran on the (F). THAT'S IT. I didn't say "5741 has the besting sounding motor ever and should run on the (F) forever", I just said something plain & simple which is "I like the way 5741 sounds, and I wish they would put it on the (F) for once". PERIOD.

What i'm saying is you don't have to flame at somebody & call them names just because they have an opinion about something. Just like some of you like the way an RTS sounds or how an Orion V CNG sounds or someone wishes they would put an R32 on the (A) now and then. Do I flame over their opinion and call them names? No.

So what you showed here is just a bad example to others. Grow up already people, please. SMH.

Must you QQ on every thread you post on and request to lock it... No Sir I hope they don't lock it cause it's your own damn fault...

they got my number from facebook, and when that R32 was on the (:P i didnt chase it, i always had luck cacthing it, i even cought it on the (Q) when i was'nt even looking for it

That's why you don't put ANY of your phone numbers on the dang Internet

But the thing is that it was on the (F) for years (maybe decades) and you wait until now to try to catch it

Which sometimes makes me wonder why employees even bother posting in THIS section of the forum? We have a private forum just for ourselves but not much goes on in there. I mean I just met one of you's for the first time inadvertently and it wasn't a bad experience.

Exactly l0l! If there was alot going on in there, i would be there. I mostly post in the NJT & Off Topic sections.

No one is flaming you.

The fact that your chasing a sound just screams grow up.

That gives me a good reason not to have a facebook at all.

I never had any Facebook account :P

Must you QQ on every thread you post on and request to lock it... No Sir I hope they don't lock it cause it's your own damn fault...

QQ?

Guest lance25

QQ

All of you guys need to calm down. This hobby's not that serious for one to chase down a train that's been on a line forever and it's not that serious for others to harass said people who chase said trains. Life's too damn short for all this crap.

Archived