New Jersey Transit/Private Bus Operations: Deliveries, Moves & Transfers

The TransitMan

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

16001 is back at Egg Harbor for good. 16002-16038 will be sent to EHT plus 10 lav which will be 16039-16049. 16002 is the production model. 16002 is at CMF.

17001-17003 are at Community Coach in Paramus, none of those are demos, they are production models. They will receive 17004-17024 shortly.

7981 is at Eht. Dont know why but its been here for over a week now.

About 64-75 buses have been built, and will be delivered, after that production has stopped.

Edited by 553 Bridgeton

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When Is The Next Update Right After The Bus Crash In Newark

If you're referring to the bus roster, it's being overhauled. The roster will be in a NEW format similar to the NYCT bus roster that "Rick44" has created. PLEASE continue to post any changes in the system as I will collect them. Thanks again for EVERYONE'S support.

If you're referring to the bus roster, it's being overhauled. The roster will be in a NEW format similar to the NYCT bus roster that "Rick44" has created. PLEASE continue to post any changes in the system as I will collect them. Thanks again for EVERYONE'S support.

Thanks Man Those Buses In The Crash Are Totalled

• 5 weeks later...

16001 2016 MCI D4500CT now a Egg Harbor bus, 16002 is a Ferry St training bus

7993 is a Meadowlands bus, remove 7491 that bus is now retired

7411/; 7608 now Oradel Buses

7531-7541 are all Fairview buses

17001-17003 are Community Coach buses

Storage units, 7401-7407, 7410-7416, 7418, 7606-7607, 8027-8029, 8033, 7505, 7933,

7801 is a Spare(Hold Bus) for Washington Twp break downs, however is a Egg Harbor bus.

7417 is a Ironbound Bus now

Edited by 553 Bridgeton

I saw on FB that there's a ton of 2016 CT's at or around the Allison facility in Piscataway. Don't know whether or not they're going to Private carriers or to Transit.

Sent from my iPhone using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

The ones that were being held there until the gas tax/TTF was sorted are on the property at Community Coach in Paramus. Don't know exactly how many they are getting. But usually the private carriers get theirs first

• 2 weeks later...

It's time for The Transit Man to start padding his stats. All the buses for Community are on their way in if they all haven't arrived on the property yet. ShortLine and Saddle River have their D4500CTs as seen on Facebook via Randy Puello. Next up is Suburban Transit. Anyone know the full roster numbers that have arrived or are slated to arrive, please post. Thanks :)

It's time for The Transit Man to start padding his stats. All the buses for Community are on their way in if they all haven't arrived on the property yet. ShortLine and Saddle River have their D4500CTs as seen on Facebook via Randy Puello. Next up is Suburban Transit. Anyone know the full roster numbers that have arrived or are slated to arrive, please post. Thanks :)

Community Coach: 17001 to 17023

Shoreline: 17024 to 17038 as of now.

I saw Saddle with 17063 and 17064 recently but I heard rumors of them getting up to 17070.

I saw suburban with 17053 and 17054. Keep an eye out on em' pal.

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk

Edited by TimDaEmeraldWizard