Post your most recent purchase

YankeesPwnMets

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
These:

dunkin.jpg

Even though I only had a Chocalte & Vanilla Ice donut.

A lot cheaper than my lunch yesterday I can tell you that... $113.81 for lunch yesterday w/tip... And yeah I savored every morsel... The tapas were amazing as always, especially the calamari (squid) dish, the Spanish wines were spot on and dessert... Goat cheese cheesecake with figs and honey was AMAZING.... Very nice play on the cheesecake with a brulée top and a fig like "marmalade" if you will for the sauce. :drool:

These:

dunkin.jpg

Even though I only had a Chocalte & Vanilla Ice donut.

A lot cheaper than my lunch yesterday I can tell you that... $113.81 for lunch yesterday w/tip... And yeah I savored every morsel... The tapas were amazing as always, especially the calamari (squid) dish, the Spanish wines were spot on and dessert... Goat cheese cheesecake with figs and honey was AMAZING.... Very nice play on the cheesecake with a brulée top and a fig like "marmalade" if you will for the sauce. :drool:

Okay, criticize people who "bash the rich" (SubwayGuy) and then brag about spending exorbitant amounts of money on foreign, but not Asian-made, goods and services. Must be living the good life...

Okay, criticize people who "bash the rich" (SubwayGuy) and then brag about spending exorbitant amounts of money on foreign, but not Asian-made, goods and services. Must be living the good life...

LOL... My laptops are Asian made (Made in Japan). I buy Japanese products a lot actually. Good quality. I buy Western European goods too (Italy, Spain, Germany, etc), but most of what I own now and days is "Made in USA" baby. :cool: And no a lot of it is not uber pricey either. ;) I'm the type of guy who can wear a $20.00 Made in USA t-shirt with $175.00 pair of Made in USA pants and still get looks. :cool:

LOL... My laptops are Asian made (Made in Japan). I buy Japanese products a lot actually. Good quality. I buy Western European goods too (Italy, Spain, Germany, etc), but most of what I own now and days is "Made in USA" baby. :cool: And no a lot of it is not uber pricey either. ;) I'm the type of guy who can wear a $20.00 Made in USA t-shirt with $175.00 pair of Made in USA pants and still get looks. :cool:

what kinda pants cost so much? I get my pants at Target for $20, sometimes less cuz I buy the stuff on the clearance rack :cool:

Speaking of that, I spent nearly $4000 alone on clothes from South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan in the past 15 months.

what kinda pants cost so much? I get my pants at Target for $20, sometimes less cuz I buy the stuff on the clearance rack :cool:

LMAO... Good God... $20.00 for pants?? I pay more than that for my American made boxers... These are luxury pants... They're Made in USA and the material is of high quality from Japan. Pants like this can often times be custom made to your liking, but I like them cut the way that they are with the straight leg look. Allows me to wear my narrow Italian shoes nicely since the pants have more of a Euro cut to them. :cool: You have to remember that I'm a tall guy, so I can't just wear anything or I'll look like an idiot and I don't want some big hideous looking clunkers for shoes either. I have long arms too so I have to be very specific about what I put on. There's nothing worse than seeing a tall guy with cheap stuff on and you can spot it a mile away too. It doesn't have to be uber expensive, but it should be cut well so that it fits properly. If you're wondering about my fashion, well it's in my blood. My mom went to school for a while for fashion at FIT in the city, so it comes from her. :cool: She definitely loved my style that's for sure.

Speaking of that, I spent nearly $4000 alone on clothes from South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, and Taiwan in the past 15 months.

Yeah the Japanese and the Koreans make good stuff. It's the Chinese stuff that concerns me though because of all of the recalls about their goods having toxins and stuff so I don't buy anything from China.

It's the Chinese stuff that concerns me though because of all of the recalls about their goods having toxins and stuff

I don't know about you, but I always thought the arsenic and lead in my cheap Chinese shirts made them more comfortable...

;)

I don't know about you, but I always thought the arsenic and lead in my cheap Chinese shirts made them more comfortable...

;)

LMAO... The sad thing is that there are some things from China that are probably of quality, but now and days the good stuff is overtaken by the tainted stuff. :eek:

Archived