Bus 230's brothers will show up next week

CPBO

Thi is the year of all the V's we got...

1997: 708

1998: 709-750, 7214-7273, 8561-8582 (8582 was 9999, but renumbered for some reasaon), 9932-9998

1999: 751, 7274-7285, 9827-9899, 9901-9931

Anyone knows why 9999 got renumbered to 8582 & why there never wasa a 9900?

I guess 9999 was just a really high number lol and there was no need for that ...

Now I don't know if this is true but I heard a few of the JG Orion V CNG's that just went to CP have been renumbered; I don't know to what though. I just heard it from a bus driver on the Q38 because he said one of the buses was in really bad shape when he drove it (7282?), and one day when he went to drive it again it had seemed like it was a completly different bus...

Most of the 7XX's have been retired already. I think those 7XX's from SC only stayed at CP for about 2 or 3 weeks.

So sad to see these buses go, but at the same time can't wait for the new ones!

Now I don't know if this is true but I heard a few of the JG Orion V CNG's that just went to CP have been renumbered; I don't know to what though. I just heard it from a bus driver on the Q38 because he said one of the buses was in really bad shape when he drove it (7282?), and one day when he went to drive it again it had seemed like it was a completly different bus...

Most of the 7XX's have been retired already. I think those 7XX's from SC only stayed at CP for about 2 or 3 weeks.

So sad to see these buses go, but at the same time can't wait for the new ones!

I don't think those buses have been renumbered... I need to pay a visit to CP again.

You heard wrong, and there is something called maintenance.

Not All the Orion V CNG's are gonna be gone by the End Of the Year,

the 700's are the oldest and you have the 7200's and the 9900's 9931 and up all of those are 1998 models, they will be the first to go

The 9930 and below are 1999 models they have exactly 1 more year or two to stay, if anything When WF gets these buses they will push out most or all the RTS out of WF as well as the Orion V's CNG's

those SC hybrids will most likely go to JFK or BP

All those OV CNG's will be gone by the end of next year. 459-669 (with options) new CNG's are on the way. Gleason, College Point. West Farms and Spring Creek will have whole new fleets.

No, the B9 first :P

But yeah, about damn time JG gets new buses. Even those CNG O7s are old. WF has the younger ones.

I like the idea of SC's hybrids possibly going to JFK. SC should be an all CNG local fleet especially since it seems CP is shrinking their CNG fleet by taking on more express routes [a waste of that facility, imo].

As for 4p's foaming in the first few pages: :smh: I'll leave it at that.

No, the B9 first :(

But yeah, about damn time JG gets new buses. Even those CNG O7s are old. WF has the younger ones.

I like the idea of SC's hybrids possibly going to JFK. SC should be an all CNG local fleet especially since it seems CP is shrinking their CNG fleet by taking on more express routes [a waste of that facility, imo].

As for 4p's foaming in the first few pages: :smh: I'll leave it at that.

We can take NJT CNG Designline EXP fleet lol and put the CNG facility to good use:)

Just read thru the thread.

Orion V's from 1996???

Put those poor buses out of their(and their passengers') misery.

I would figure with all the new NGs, LFS/As, XD40's, etc coming in that these would have been the first to be replaced....

So here we are Friday of the week of the delivery......guess what?? I don't see bus one....and I asked and now it's maybe next week.....like what does a guy have to do to be able to rid some junk from CP????? I wish we were getting's some of those Nova's......

Holdovers from the PBL days or not, those Orion Vs are on their last legs.... here's to hoping people aren't idiots about the rear seating arrangement like they are here.

*couldn't find a good vid of the NG CNGs here being packed in the front, but the rear being empty, but look at KR's vid and you'll see what I mean*

Archived