Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is scaring me. I'm in the top 100 and only have 2 moving violations and no convictions and I haven't received a call to come back in yet. It especially worries me if they call in list number order.

Calm down... deep breaths. They'll get to you. If you were following this thread you would know his list number is in the 50's. i'm in the 100's as well and didn't get a call and i'm not expecting one for a couple of weeks.

Calm down... deep breaths. They'll get to you. If you were following this thread you would know his list number is in the 50's. i'm in the 100's as well and didn't get a call and i'm not expecting one for a couple of weeks.

Ok let me be more specific, I said I was in the top 100, so let me narrow it down and say I'm in the top 50. Went to pre interview/whiz quiz September 28th so yes I am panicking.

I know my whiz results were 100% clean too.

Edited by Success7

I got my phone call at 6 pm tonight to report to 180 Livingston Street Thursday at 7:30 am for "Physical and Final Processing."

Here goes nothing.

Congrats man. Wow I never knew they would make calls so late in the evening. Hopefully I'll be getting my phone call in the next couple days for medical/final processing.

I got my phone call at 6 pm tonight to report to 180 Livingston Street Thursday at 7:30 am for "Physical and Final Processing."

Here goes nothing.

Good Luck

Can someone please answer this question for me. My list number is in the mid 3,000's on exam # 8098 open-competitive. Do you think they will reach my list number before September 19, 2016, when the list is set to terminate.

Good chance they wont reach it...

Here goes nothing.

So how did it go today? Any word on class start dates. I report tomorrow for final processing so any type of insight as of what to expect is appreciated. Thanks

With all the talk of the pre screening process, no one mentioned of their fingerprints being taken. Which I heard is sent to the FBI; to check on warrants, any prior arrests and convictions, dishonorable discharge from any military service, and any order of protections issued. If any red flags pop up, you can be disqualified. Any felony convictions is an automatic disqualification. Being convicted of 3 misdemeanors is another automatic disqualification as well.

I wonder when they will get to the 140's for medicals. I'm patiently waiting. Wonder how much they have hired so far for the Oct 22nd class..

I am in the 150s, i went for preemployment on oct 3rd. It seems like ppl who went on the 1st for preemployment got calls on Wednesday, so maybe we will hear something today or Monday.

Are you a part of local 100 during school car or not till you pass?

I was told until after i was off probation i wasn't an "official member" of the union...

Hence meaning you can get chit canned and the Union cant do much about it...

Dont know how it works now.