Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your actions, questions seem suspect because it looks like your looking for something other that your list # to come up. Actually it looks like your working at MTA and reading all our post.

Everyone whose on here waiting is getting called putting up there list # range and keeping the topic up to date. Its suspect when he's asking everyone who post here thats on the list what their list # is. Read all his post and you will see what I'm reffering to. 

Dan - do we need an independent reviewer to check all my posts?! Any inquiries I've made about someone's list # or range has been after they publicly posted some information seeking more clarity. If they were kind enough to respond I always thanked them; if not then I left it alone.

Plus I feel that I've been very polite in my posts, and reciprocal in sharing honest and update information to the best of my knowledge. 

Personally  - I feel that you are hijacking this thread about some MTA paranoia reading this thread. So let's keep it funky fresh here, this is a public forum that "anyone" can check and respond to.

Edited by bc0v9g9

Dan - do we need an independent reviewer to check all my posts?! Any inquiries I've made about someone's list # or range has been after they publicly posted some information seeking more clarity. If they were kind enough to respond I always thanked them; if not then I left it alone.

Plus I feel that I've been very polite in my posts, and reciprocal in sharing honest and update information to the best of my knowledge. 

Personally  - I feel that you are hijacking this thread about some MTA paranoia reading this thread. So let's keep it funky fresh here, this is a public forum that "anyone" can check and respond to.

Ok, then my apologies.

So bcov9g9 your saying that you are between 640 and 660 and went in for DT. Ok am waiting patiently, hopefullly maybe soon. Thanks

Just went for urine test on Feb 1st and now hard at work filling out the 21 page booklet as quickly as I can.

My list number is between 640-660.

Vic70: 640-660 list # range came from poster subway88 who graciously updated the thread as per his experience. subway88 thanks for sharing and best of luck.

Well seems like people are making stuff up. I called hr today and was told that they were in the 500 with DT.

I think the likelihood of people making stuff up is very low, but you never know since this is the internet.

Correct - I am waiting to be called, and I believe I have stated on this site my list # range is low 900's. As per my notes, I check off list#'s and ranges using the pdf which I downloaded from the Chief.

Please explain how my actions are suspect when I'm using public and freely shared information; then reorganizing it and reposting for other's "FYI"?

Does anyone else have a better method other than calling DCAS or MTA HR? Please advise...

once again my list # range is low 900's.

LMAO

?!

LMAO

?!

So bcov9g9 your saying that you are between 640 and 660 and went in for DT. Ok am waiting patiently, hopefullly maybe soon. Thanks

As I stated on this thread and on another related thread, please perform your due diligence and research. It's only my humble opinion, that your list number should be called soon. but then again I dont work for MTA HR nor have any special insight. Honestly, all I have to rely on is the information that is freely shared on the internet and take it at face value.

Best wishes in the hiring process.

Edited by bc0v9g9

Ok, here's what I've got for you guys....my list is 500-520. I got the letter on December 8th to go in for the drug test on the 13th.

I got the call on January 29th to report for the medical and final processing today, February 6th.

I made it through!!! So happy and relieved. I start February 25th. And I don't know about everyone else, but the folks I dealt with were really great. You're nice to them, they're real nice back at ya!. Just keep your cool and you'll get through it.

Thanks to all who posted so I had an idea of what was going on. Initially before I joined this forum I had NO idea!

So thanks again and good luck to all....

Ok, here's what I've got for you guys....my list is 500-520. I got the letter on December 8th to go in for the drug test on the 13th.

I got the call on January 29th to report for the medical and final processing today, February 6th.

I made it through!!! So happy and relieved. I start February 25th. And I don't know about everyone else, but the folks I dealt with were really great. You're nice to them, they're real nice back at ya!. Just keep your cool and you'll get through it.

Thanks to all who posted so I had an idea of what was going on. Initially before I joined this forum I had NO idea!

So thanks again and good luck to all....

WTG!  Best of luck to you!  I got in the December class and my first practical is less than 2 weeks away (still nervous about it).  

Well I might be in the next batch of DT. According to this thread. Been stalking the mailman.

Congrats and thank you for shedding some light on the process and duration of some procedure. Good luck and all the best to you. And everyone else on t his forum waiting for a job with MTA.

Best of luck to all who are going, gone and have made it through this process. I'm sure it's a little nerve racking for everyone. Especially when one doesn't know what's coming down the pipe. Even with the info disseminated in these forums, there's nothing like first hand experience.

Edited by kevinetics

Anybody above the 690s get a letter for DT??

Can anyone confirm the highest list number that was called for drug testing. Am 67x and didn't receive a letter for drug testing yet. Any insight will be appreciated.

Vic did u get your letter yet?? Thanks for any input

Not yet Justin. Been stalking mailman. Did anyone else get a letter above67x?

Hahaha tackle him when u see him..im 69* and didnt get anything yet..but i thought sum1 was saying they were in the 700s and got a letter..I know there was sum1 on here they passed over by a few hundred numbers he called and said he never got a letter and they let him come down so well see in a few wks i guess.they seem pretty good if they do happen to pass you ova

I called and did speak to some lady in liaison and she told me that they didn't get to my # yet. Well since we so close, we keep in contact.

Hey if you get called and I don't, then I got passed up. If I get called that means ur close to getting called.

I called and did speak to some lady in liaison and she told me that they didn't get to my # yet. Well since we so close, we keep in contact.

Hey if you get called and I don't, then I got passed up. If I get called that means ur close to getting called.

I got nuthn in the mail today haha..ill keep u in the loop mang

I don't know if this has been said by anyone here, but please regard the following:

This is my unsolicited advice to anyone going for T/O or any Operating position within MTA:

Please, please, please have ALL of the documents they ask you to bring the first time and all times after. Not having them WILL jeopardize your chances of being processed further, i.e. hired.

Also, please, please, please make sure your health is in order because the doc's WILL put you on medical hold for high blood pressure or diabetes or anything else that seems wonky to them. Eat right and find some sort of activity that develops your lung and heart capacities.

DO NOT give MTA ANY excuse to not hire you. From the time you take the test, prepare for the job. You'll thank yourself 3 1/2 - 4 years later.

If anyone has anything else to add here, feel free.

bc, thanks!!! I meant to hit good rep but my big azz fingers did me dirty. Any idea how to undo this?

no worries... maybe an administrator will notice your immediate response and correct it.

Great "unsolicited" advice!!! At least now you have 1 foot in the door... lol best of luck!