MHV9218

Some quick shots from today. Yeah, 14th is barely the Village and Astor is barely East but close enough. Finally got to catch my favorite 126th RTS in Mannyville service, and on the M1 to boot.

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0128.jpg

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0151-1.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0045-1.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0083-1.jpg

DSC_0113.jpg

All for now, have a good one fellas!

do I see another variant decal scheme...

6687 was the first one to get the decal scheme.

Damn, great catch with that 9221. I also caught me an ex-mannyville bus today, 9217 on the Q17. Wow, 5892....it wont be long till Queens becomes the hotspot once again. Excellent shots all around dude!

Damn, great catch with that 9221. I also caught me an ex-mannyville bus today, 9217 on the Q17. Wow, 5892....it wont be long till Queens becomes the hotspot once again. Excellent shots all around dude!

Great pictures sir...

Queens buses are due in any day now, delivery going very fast.. (Originally supposed to be for FB tho)

Excellent shots! Love the ones of 9221!

great stuff all around

Great pictures sir...

Queens buses are due in any day now, delivery going very fast.. (Originally supposed to be for FB tho)

Lovely shots!

Great pics

Thanks fellas!

Thanks, yeah those 9200s are generally still running solid, just saw 9219 the other day. And yep, TU has basically got the whole order in.

do I see another variant decal scheme...

Like CS said, 6687 got it first, only bus with a stripe on the doors.

IMO it looks better with the stripe opposed to the bare door

lol.... Had my boss saw that RTS on the M1, I'm sure she would've made a stink. She lives on the Upper East Side off of Madison in the 70s so she and her husband use the 5th Ave buses to come to work and she once commented during the beginning of a meeting how decrepit the bus she took to the office was. I chuckled to myself and the Q32 came to mind but the Q32 doesn't come from that far up on 5th, so it must've been an RTS. :lol:

Archived