Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

Does anyone know how many more classes that they are putting through in the next couple of months? If anyone knows the answer I would highly appreciate it

Matt, seems like every few weeks another class is going in... Call them and they can tell you what # was last called or what # last qualified for med.

Anyone here, or lurking the forum going into the Sept 22nd class? Am i all alone?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt, seems like every few weeks another class is going in... Call them and they can tell you what # was last called or what # last qualified for med.

Anyone here, or lurking the forum going into the Sept 22nd class? Am i all alone?

if your going to 09/22 class what was your list number.. You don't have to be exact with it but I just want a figure on what number they are up too

if your going to 09/22 class what was your list number.. You don't have to be exact with it but I just want a figure on what number they are up too

My list is 449 but i got called 10 months ago. I just didnt have my permit. and i procrastinated on getting it. But i believe a gentle man who qualified med at livingston wl me was in the 1500's

My list is 449 but i got called 10 months ago. I just didnt have my permit. and i procrastinated on getting it. But i believe a gentle man who qualified med at livingston wl me was in the 1500's

I know they appointment 1597 people but it's been at that number for over a month and to my understanding they have been putting in a new class every 2 week's... I'm on a outstanding certification according to DCAS they last certified 2310 people and my list number is 21** so I'm just patiently waiting to get the letter in the mail to start the process .. I just got my CDL license recently on my own purposely for this job

I know they appointment 1597 people but it's been at that number for over a month and to my understanding they have been putting in a new class every 2 week's... I'm on a outstanding certification according to DCAS they last certified 2310 people and my list number is 21** so I'm just patiently waiting to get the letter in the mail to start the process .. I just got my CDL license recently on my own purposely for this job

i wish i would have gotten the license before hand so all you have to do is qualify...

Just hang in there, i definitely think you can be in before the new year!

I think someone was also saying that there might be a class at the end of September but I'm not too sure.. I hope they have one at the end of September and the beginning of October.. I want this list to move. I'm sure once I get a letter in the mail to start the process I will be happy

I just can't believe they let you go just like that if you fail the DMV road test if you get the CDL training through transit... Now that is pressure lol

Got my letter today for my second drug text have to report next Tuesday and if every thing goes well and smooth next class is oct 6th. List number 18xx

when you go there Tuesday just find out if there is a class at the end of September... I've been hearing that they have been putting in a new class every 2 week's... But I don't know how true that is though

when you go there Tuesday just find out if there is a class at the end of September... I've been hearing that they have been putting in a new class every 2 week's... But I don't know how true that is though

It's true. The class on the 22nd is prob already full. That's y they told him about the class on the 6th.

Archived