Bus Operator Exam 2613 Questions

Hunterxp1

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

New to the forum.  Does anyone know what number they are up to in the 2613 list? 

If you look on page 464, back in early January they were up to those in the 2100's. My educated guess, a month later, is that they are in the 2300's (again, just an educated guess).

I received a pre-employment/drug test letter to report to 180 livingston for 1/27 which was the blizzard so I went in on Thursday 1/29. I got a call from Ms. Chestnut yesterday 02/02 to come down for medical and possible final processing for 02/05

Congrats! Mind I ask what your list number is? In order to hide your identity, you do not have to reveal the last two digits, example: 10** or 19**.

I qualified today for training starting monday but i will have to wait for the next class. Need to give my job more than 1 day notice

I qualified today for training starting monday but i will have to wait for the next class. Need to give my job more than 1 day notice

Hey Dre87 in which day were you 100% confertable driving the bus?

Day 4. But I make a wide right heading to the bronx to the Thing under the train tracks. On days 5,6,&7 I got a clean sheet. No mistakes.

Does anyone know how the parking is around Jamaica?!

It's street parking. U should b able to find parking.

Archived