The usual with a few extras

First off, great pics

secondly, I saw that R/W sign at Rector today and the fact that there is an empty space for where the R should be for late night advice for W riders bothered the hell out of me. I don't know why.

That L rollsign is awesome. I'm assuming that is on the B, correct?

Awesome man!

Thnaks Dude!

Nice!! I really like the second B&W.

Thanks, yeah the Black and Whites come out hot!

First off, great pics

secondly, I saw that R/W sign at Rector today and the fact that there is an empty space for where the R should be for late night advice for W riders bothered the hell out of me. I don't know why.

That L rollsign is awesome. I'm assuming that is on the B, correct?

Thanks Dude / The empty space under the (R) is actually for an (F), and under the (W) is for an ®B) And yes, the (B) was changed to an (L)<-- cool to see that again, havent seen a rollsign for an (L) in a long time..

Great pics

Thnaks!

Nice photos.

Thanks!

If the (R) has direct access to the Jamaica Yard in Queens via 71 Continental Avenues, then why do some (N) riders see the (R) R46 or (R) R32 trains on the Sea Beach Northbound express (N) track? Is it for the Coney Island yard. The (R) must have trains stored at Coney Island too.B)

If the (R) has direct access to the Jamaica Yard in Queens via 71 Continental Avenues, then why do some (N) riders see the (R) R46 or (R) R32 trains on the Sea Beach Northbound express (N) track? Is it for the Coney Island yard. The (R) must have trains stored at Coney Island too.B)

Ride the (N)ovember leaving Stillwell and you will see a few R46's there yes..

The ®omeo Put-Ins are those trains..

I guessing you made another guest appearance in this series of photos somewhere. :cool:

Actually i see R46's with ®omeo signs every Thurs And Fri at Coney Island Yard

Since i work on the (N)ovember... :cool: :cool:

Archived