NYCT Riders Council

East New York

Route: Q58

Issue: Help the Q58.

The Q58 needs more service on Grand Avenue. The route switches from 3 to 6 minute

headways between 7:30 to 9:00 am causing the buses to be severely overcrowded. There are 300 children

trying to get to school in the morning. There is also a new high school opening at 74th and Grand Avenue. The

afternoon service on the Q58 is horrendous as well. The line really needs more buses due to overcrowding.

They could do this by adding the more direct route along Eliot, (perhaps an extension of the Q88 or something like that?) so that people continuing straight from Ridgewood to Elmhurst and beyond would be diverted off Grand Ave. freeing up space for these children and all the other riders.

Very good points made... One thing I find interesting on the Riverdale express buses is that many of the B/Os attempt to announce the stops, but they voices are so low and the stops are so garbled that they would be better off not bothering. The (MTA) should consider automated stops on all buses, especially now with the new buses coming in. In addition to that B/Os not pulling into the stops is another problem, be it on local buses or express buses and sometimes it is even tough for me getting on and I'm an abled person, so imagine how it must be for seniors. With the streets being so bumpy and warped, they really need to pull the buses into the curb and stop. Another issue I notice is some B/Os assuming folks aren't getting on. Don't assume. This is esp. an issue with express buses... Pull into the stop...

It is interesting the amount of complaints about lost bus service in Brooklyn and I think the complaints are spot on. Brooklyn was really hit hard by the cuts. I wish I could've went... When will they have another one of these?

At least 8 of the Brooklyn points were issues that I raised. Someone thought they were worthwhile to include. What surprises me however, is that although disabled riders were given priority in speaking time by allowing them the first 45 minutes, not one of their concerns were included or were the concerns of the elderly. I wonder if a separate report was prepared for those issues.

At least 8 of the Brooklyn points were issues that I raised. Someone thought they were worthwhile to include. What surprises me however, is that although disabled riders were given priority in speaking time by allowing them the first 45 minutes, not one of their concerns were included or were the concerns of the elderly. I wonder if a separate report was prepared for those issues.

I've started paying more attention to them because of how many of them ride on routes that I use... The Madison Avenue lines, the Riverdale express buses (the BxM1 & BxM2 especially) and the BM3 in particular.

Very good points made... One thing I find interesting on the Riverdale express buses is that many of the B/Os attempt to announce the stops, but they voices are so low and the stops are so garbled that they would be better off not bothering. The (MTA) should consider automated stops on all buses, especially now with the new buses coming in. In addition to that B/Os not pulling into the stops is another problem, be it on local buses or express buses and sometimes it is even tough for me getting on and I'm an abled person, so imagine how it must be for seniors. With the streets being so bumpy and warped, they really need to pull the buses into the curb and stop. Another issue I notice is some B/Os assuming folks aren't getting on. Don't assume. This is esp. an issue with express buses... Pull into the stop...

It is interesting the amount of complaints about lost bus service in Brooklyn and I think the complaints are spot on. Brooklyn was really hit hard by the cuts. I wish I could've went... When will they have another one of these?

You see the problem with this is that there are many variables that work against us...here are some examples:

1. Obstructed bus stops...

we are taught to pull the bus parallel to the curb if the stop is obstructed...we can't angle the bus in a stop (but since one knucklehead does it everyone thinks we're "supposed" to do that)...if it gets clipped it'll be "our fault"

2. People don't want to stand the f*ck back...

I can't even count how many times I pull into a stop and everyone is just standing on the very edge of the curb...of course I'm not going to curb the bus in that situation those very people will be the first to cry lawsuit if they get clocked by the mirror (which the majority of them have a nice bright white/red stripped caution sticker on it)....another thing...when I drive an artic to straighten it out it has to be snaked into the stop and as soon as I steer away slightly to start straightening it out every one just spills off the curb on to the street like some f*cking zombies

--

Wow I just read this...

"We need express service on the Bx9"

The Bx9 is one of my favorites because it doesn't have a stop on every block lol (In fact it only makes 25 stops and in reality about 19 which isn't a lot being that it travels a span of about 100+ blocks from 262nd street to West Farms Square). It is subject to bunching because of TRAFFIC on Broadway, Fordham Rd and Southern Blvd, not because it makes too many stops.

The B25 does not need artics. If people want to travel faster along Fulton St, they have the (A)(C). Other than that, excellent points were made.

In your opinion... This is exactly why we have the situation that we do with buses... Some people don't want to take the train or maybe can't take the train and shouldn't be forced to. Efforts should be made to speed up buses where possible for those who prefer the bus. I admit that overall the subway can be faster, but quite frankly I prefer using the bus where possible.

Here's my favorite....

Are bus drivers allowed to adjust the temperature of the bus when needed? Some say they are not

allowed to, while others will flip a switch.

The bulletin states that we must operate the bus with the Climate Control switched in the "ON" position at all times. If people want the luxury of controlling the temperature in a vehicle they should probably get a car....this is public transportation it wasn't designed to pamper you....what gets me is that when on the subway people don't go knocking on the conductor's door to ask him to shut off the a/c they stick it out until they have to get off...that's why I like the LFSA's your behind the partition and I sit low so no one attempts to interact with me..."Out of Sight...Out of Mind"

--

Btw, Bx 44? I have never heard of this line. When was it given the axe?

Here's my favorite....

Are bus drivers allowed to adjust the temperature of the bus when needed? Some say they are not

allowed to, while others will flip a switch.

The bulletin states that we must operate the bus with the Climate Control switched in the "ON" position at all times. If people want the luxury of controlling the temperature in a vehicle they should probably get a car....this is public transportation it wasn't designed to pamper you....what gets me is that when on the subway people don't go knocking on the conductor's door to ask him to shut off the a/c they stick it out until they have to get off...that's why I like the LFSA's your behind the partition and I sit low so no one attempts to interact with me..."Out of Sight...Out of Mind"

Unfortunately not all B/Os adhere to this... I mean the air should always be on for circulation. On the subway it is always on as it should be because the train gets crowded and it gets hot with no air circulating. On some local buses though they have no air on and the bus is packed like a sardine can, so apparently not all of them follow this procedure and some do it for spite.

You see the problem with this is that there are many variables that work against us...here are some examples:

1. Obstructed bus stops...

we are taught to pull the bus parallel to the curb if the stop is obstructed...we can't angle the bus in a stop (but since one knucklehead does it everyone thinks we're "supposed" to do that)...if it gets clipped it'll be "our fault"

2. People don't want to stand the f*ck back...

I can't even count how many times I pull into a stop and everyone is just standing on the very edge of the curb...of course I'm not going to curb the bus in that situation those very people will be the first to cry lawsuit if they get clocked by the mirror (which the majority of them have a nice bright white/red stripped caution sticker on it)....another thing...when I drive an artic to straighten it out it has to be snaked into the stop and as soon as I steer away slightly to start straightening it out every one just spills off the curb on to the street like some f*cking zombies

Well no argument from me there... You do have some serious zombies out there. However I was referring to times in which there is nothing obstructing the B/O from pulling in. There is a guy that drives the M1 that stops away from the curb at practically every stop and my thinking is that he does this so that he doesn't have to waste time trying to pull out and wait for traffic to pass him. Unfortunately with the amount of seniors on that line and disabled folks, I don't think it is a good idea. In fact I was annoyed by it myself. I was thinking now he sees all of standing here at the bus stop so why does he keep the bus all the way practically in the middle of the street pass the bus stop with the street all warped and bumpy and such. Then I realized that that's what he likes to do.

- Don't get the first B1 complaint/issue...

CI hospital isn't on Ocean Pkwy b/w Av Y & Av Z.... It's south of av Z, and the buses stop at CI hospital.....

- B25... 2nd issue I don't agree with (about throwing artics on the route)...

IMO, it's more an issue of insufficient headways combined w/ the excess traffic on Fulton st, further delaying buses, further having buses arrive few & far between (non-uniformity).....

- B44.... 1st concern can be solved by doing a simple search on "B44 SBS".... 2nd issue seems to be implicating something that's not exactly clear to me.... 3rd issue, I'm not beating that dead horse...

- B46... Don't agree.... Artics generally = less service.... For all I care, they can run more buses b/w Eastern pkwy & Kings plz. on the SB 46 during the rush to accomodate the crowds that emanate at the Utica subway station.....

- B51... Yeah, it should be brought back IMO..... But to suggest sending the B61 (lmfao) & the B65 into manhattan as possible alternatives? good grief.....

- B61.... Part of that 2nd complaint I don't agree with.... Overcrowding on that line did not start happening when Smith-9th closed down; it happened long before that - pretty much within the first 2 or 3 weeks of the route's inception.... I understand riders are pissed that that station is temporarily closed down, but to bring up drawbridges to further embellish the complaint.... Really ?

- B69... putting that route back on PPW is only gonna create a "tug of war" within Park Slope... either you get increased service on that line along 7th av, or subpar headways on PPW..... 7th av riders will look at it as "we'll only be left with the leftover service on the B67, which isn't sufficient"....

- What in the world was the Bx44 ?

- Q27..... I look at it like this.... The Jamaica av/Cambria Hgts bound stop (the south stop) should be dropoff only (for all buses entering the QCC stop)....

There should be a new bus stop placed right along 56th, a few feet past the exit..... After dropping off pax coming from Flushing, etc., buses would make their way out of the QCC stop by making that right turn onto 56th.... a few feet afterwards, a bus stop for Q27 Cambria Hgts. should be placed right there....

Leaving the north stop only for students heading back towards Flushing.

- Q46 issue... Yeah, okay, what is it.....

- Q58.... I don't disagree w/ the complaint, but with the Q59 also serving grand, you can only add but so much 58 service.... That's the problem....

I didn't want to come to grips with this (regarding the Q58), but EricB just might be right.... it may just be time to consider modifying the 58 & the 59 routes somehow, if the boost in service that came w/ the LTD's aren't helping out.... One on Grand, one on Eliot, instead of both on Grand....

- Q60... LTD's don't help bunching problems.... That's the main issue on that route.

- As much as I like the Q76 (which that alone factors into nothing btw), I gotta admit, the route had very low usage on saturdays.....

- Q88 to Rosedale? wtf on that alone for one, and two, how in the world would that help the situation on the Q58???

- SI Ferry issue.... hell yeah, buses are leaving early... and I think it's on purpose too...

That is all on the bus drivers that are doing that, I'm sorry.....

- Service diversions.... I gotta give props to the M2 driver I had yesterday (mark curry lookin dude, some of you that use the M2 might know who I'm talkin about)... he kept announcing that the bus would be rerouted onto 72nd, lexington, 42nd, regular route, while we were along 5th av (before the turn onto 72nd).... due to some parade or whatever..... He also announced the stops that the bus would be making...... I rode the full SB route, btw.....

- Don't agree b/o's should be letting pax. on that claim to have forgotten their metrocard....

- That bit about b/o's needing to empathize w/ the riders by having them ride the bus (as passengers) more, should be aimed at THE SUITS !!!!

- The one about poor driver training.... What does mechanical problems have to do w/ poor driver training exactly ?

- SI Ferry issue.... hell yeah, buses are leaving early... and I think it's on purpose too...

The whole ferry situation is a damned if you do damned if you don't... I think what should happen is they need to rework the ferry routes somehow so that B/Os have more time to and from the ferry. Now yes, they do it for spite, but the problem is if they leave the terminal late then they run the risk of being late for several trips, so several buses to and from the ferry could be late. Nevertheless there needs to be a standard that ALL B/Os are made to follow for the ferry. This is exactly why service for years has been so crappy on Staten Island overall. One B/O comes early. The next guy comes late, then the next guy is on time... No consistency. Supervision on SI has been way too lax and the B/Os do it because the managers allow them to get away with it. Perfect example... Express bus comes 10 minutes early and he's the last bus of the morning... Folks called Castleton to complain and was told yeah he came already and that was basically that. <_<

Now I wonder since Bus Time is in play and now and B/Os can be tracked if them leaving the ferry early has changed at all??

I mean that's the real issue here... Not enough time given to make the runs on those routes esp. the S48. There should be something like a 10 minute buffer for those buses to ensure that they make the ferry but also that folks have time to actually WALK like human beings to the terminal instead of running. When I take the shuttle to MetroNorth in the morning, there is about a 10 minute buffer, so folks can have time get tickets or whatever until the train comes and the guy can even come a few minutes late and still make it to the station with plenty of time to spare. This morning the bus arrived at Riverdale Av and 236th around 08:44ish or so and still had plenty of time for the 08:56 out of Spuyten Duyvil.

So I'm guessing that they aren't utiliziing the holding lights at the ferry terminal?

Back in the old days they would have a guy in the tower and a dispatchers on the ground, but mainly during rush hours. After rush hours, they would at least have a guy in the tower and would hold the buses and some were even forced to come back if they left early. Hasn't been the case for a while now...

CI hospital isn't on Ocean Pkwy b/w Av Y & Av Z.... It's south of av Z, and the buses stop at CI hospital.....

- B25... 2nd issue I don't agree with (about throwing artics on the route)...

IMO, it's more an issue of insufficient headways combined w/ the excess traffic on Fulton st, further delaying buses, further having buses arrive few & far between (non-uniformity).....

- B44.... 1st concern can be solved by doing a simple search on "B44 SBS".... 2nd issue seems to be implicating something that's not exactly clear to me.... 3rd issue, I'm not beating that dead horse...

- B46... Don't agree.... Artics generally = less service.... For all I care, they can run more buses b/w Eastern pkwy & Kings plz. on the SB 46 during the rush to accomodate the crowds that emanate at the Utica subway station.....

- B51... Yeah, it should be brought back IMO..... But to suggest sending the B61 (lmfao) & the B65 into manhattan as possible alternatives? good grief.....

- B61.... Part of that 2nd complaint I don't agree with.... Overcrowding on that line did not start happening when Smith-9th closed down; it happened long before that - pretty much within the first 2 or 3 weeks of the route's inception.... I understand riders are pissed that that station is temporarily closed down, but to bring up drawbridges to further embellish the complaint.... Really ?

- B69... putting that route back on PPW is only gonna create a "tug of war" within Park Slope... either you get increased service on that line along 7th av, or subpar headways on PPW..... 7th av riders will look at it as "we'll only be left with the leftover service on the B67, which isn't sufficient"....

- What in the world was the Bx44 ?

- Q27..... I look at it like this.... The Jamaica av/Cambria Hgts bound stop (the south stop) should be dropoff only (for all buses entering the QCC stop)....

There should be a new bus stop placed right along 56th, a few feet past the exit..... After dropping off pax coming from Flushing, etc., buses would make their way out of the QCC stop by making that right turn onto 56th.... a few feet afterwards, a bus stop for Q27 Cambria Hgts. should be placed right there....

Leaving the north stop only for students heading back towards Flushing.

- Q46 issue... Yeah, okay, what is it.....

- Q58.... I don't disagree w/ the complaint, but with the Q59 also serving grand, you can only add but so much 58 service.... That's the problem....

I didn't want to come to grips with this (regarding the Q58), but EricB just might be right.... it may just be time to consider modifying the 58 & the 59 routes somehow, if the boost in service that came w/ the LTD's aren't helping out.... One on Grand, one on Eliot, instead of both on Grand....

- Q60... LTD's don't help bunching problems.... That's the main issue on that route.

- As much as I like the Q76 (which that alone factors into nothing btw), I gotta admit, the route had very low usage on saturdays.....

- Q88 to Rosedale? wtf on that alone for one, and two, how in the world would that help the situation on the Q58???

- Service diversions.... I gotta give props to the M2 driver I had yesterday (mark curry lookin dude, some of you that use the M2 might know who I'm talkin about)... he kept announcing that the bus would be rerouted onto 72nd, lexington, 42nd, regular route, while we were along 5th av (before the turn onto 72nd).... due to some parade or whatever..... He also announced the stops that the bus would be making...... I rode the full SB route, btw.....

- Don't agree b/o's should be letting pax. on that claim to have forgotten their metrocard....

- That bit about b/o's needing to empathize w/ the riders by having them ride the bus (as passengers) more, should be aimed at THE SUITS !!!!

- The one about poor driver training.... What does mechanical problems have to do w/ poor driver training exactly ?

In regards to the "Bx44," it probably means the Bx34 since it talks about being the only bus running from Woodlawn to the (4).

In regards to the "Bx44," it probably means the Bx34 since it talks about being the only bus running from Woodlawn to the (4).

heh, since that complaint was all over the place, I was confused.... thought it may have been some route back in the day that linked woodlawn to riverdale.... wasn't even thinkin about the 34.... lol...

Anyway, sending the Bx34 to 241st is pointless - Wakefield already has the Bx16 @ Nereid if they need the (4) (and the 16 gets good usage at WPR/nereid for that reason too).... Bx31 usage w/i Woodlawn itself is poor, even on weekends where there is no Bx34... There is virtually no demand for the (2) in that area (to tell the truth, I don't really blame them for not wanting the 2).... As much as I didn't care for the old 31 routing (where it ended at the MNRR station), it had more use than the current Bx31 along Katonah....

....and there is no way in hell that Woodlawn residents would welcome a bus directly running down Katonah, having came from Wakefield.... The current 16 on Webster is no accident.....

In your opinion... This is exactly why we have the situation that we do with buses... Some people don't want to take the train or maybe can't take the train and shouldn't be forced to. Efforts should be made to speed up buses where possible for those who prefer the bus. I admit that overall the subway can be faster, but quite frankly I prefer using the bus where possible.

Articulated buses have nothing to do with making buses faster.

As far as the second concern related to the B25, I assume they're talking about the LFS buses, and I agree that the doors are a PITA to open. (I just like to push and go)

Btw, Bx 44? I have never heard of this line. When was it given the axe?

LOL. My friend and I had a good laugh about it when we read that. (For anybody who was wondering, they meant the Bx41)

By the way, was there ever a Bx44? I think there was a Bx54 that ran in Parkchester, but I don't know if there was a Bx44.

I mean that's the real issue here... Not enough time given to make the runs on those routes esp. the S48. There should be something like a 10 minute buffer for those buses to ensure that they make the ferry but also that folks have time to actually WALK like human beings to the terminal instead of running. When I take the shuttle to MetroNorth in the morning, there is about a 10 minute buffer, so folks can have time get tickets or whatever until the train comes and the guy can even come a few minutes late and still make it to the station with plenty of time to spare. This morning the bus arrived at Riverdale Av and 236th around 08:44ish or so and still had plenty of time for the 08:56 out of Spuyten Duyvil.

It depends on the particular bus line. Some routes are fairly reliable (they don't really hit any traffic spots or get hit with heavy crowds or anything), and so a 3-5 minute cushion works fine. There's no point in getting to the ferry just to sit there for 10 minutes (and yes, obviously I've had to take the bus to the ferry plenty of times before, so I know what I'm talking about). But others are more unreliable, and so they need a larger cushion.

The thing is that that some routes don't have a headway that works well with the ferry's headway. I mean, if the bus runs every 15 minutes while the ferry runs every 30, then just time every other bus to meet the ferry, but if the bus runs every 12 minutes (like the S46 & S48 off-peak), then it's hard to time the buses without screwing things up down the rest of the line. Some of them (like the S40 & S51) run every 20 minutes, so for those passengers, I'd just add an extra bus an hour, to bring headways down to 15 minutes, even if demand doesn't warrant it. That way, you're not wasting time sitting at the ferry terminal for 15 minutes just because the next bus ends up missing the ferry by 5 minutes (and going the other way, you don't have to stand there for 10-15 minutes because the bus left 5 minutes before the ferry arrived).

But I think some of the concerns were misunderstood. For instance, with the systematic concerns, the passenger was talking about running for the bus, and the driver closing the doors even though up ahead is a red light. Technically, the driver is following the rules, even though it's not in the "spirit" of the rule (since technically, it was to make it so the B/O didn't have to open and close the door multiple times and end up missing the lights and getting delayed and everything)

And I think the priority seating language is fine as is. As for announcing the stops, I don't really see the big deal if the bus is full of regular riders, but if it's a route in Midtown Manhattan with tourists and everything, then it's necessary.

Articulated buses have nothing to do with making buses faster.

You really need to know what I'm talking about before commenting on my posts. I didn't say anything about articulated buses making buses faster. You added that part trying to assume as usual <_< that you understand what I'm saying when you don't.

You really need to know what I'm talking about before commenting on my posts. I didn't say anything about articulated buses making buses faster. You added that part trying to assume as usual <_< that you understand what I'm saying when you don't.

You're one to talk. <_< Calling things extensions when they make the route shorter and only affect it by 1 block and insisting that you know what my proposal entails.

Anyway, I see that you were referring to the B25 being slower than the (A)(C). In that case, well yeah, I have no problem with making buses faster (obviously since I complain about buses killing time to stay on schedule), but only if it's feasable (I mean, traffic signal priority should be on all buses in the city for one)

I think Cotb is right w/ the 34 instead of the 44..... It couldn't be the Bx41, as it doesn't take riders to the (4) train....

When I saw something about a route being extended to 241st Street, I assumed it was something about bringing the Bx41 back to its old routing, but yeah, it was probably the Bx34. But doesn't the Bx16 go to the (4)? I mean, it doesn't run right down Katonah Avenue, but at least it's in the neighborhood.

And aside from that, I don't see what midday service was cut from Woodlawn, since the Bx34 still runs on weekdays.

But doesn't the Bx16 go to the (4)? I mean, it doesn't run right down Katonah Avenue, but at least it's in the neighborhood.

And aside from that, I don't see what midday service was cut from Woodlawn, since the Bx34 still runs on weekdays.

Yes, it does.... but the 16 runs along the outskirts of Woodlawn (the neighborhood) though..... The 34 is Woodlawn's version of the 16; it's "their own" bus, so to speak......

Like I said, that particular complaint was all over the place.... I'm not gonna put stock on it anymore.

The Bx34 already passes by E. 238 St and E. 241 St on Katonah Avenue ;)

One solution would be for the MTA to run the Bx31 late nights as a shuttle from 242 St - Katonah Av to 233 St - White Plains Rd (2) (also connection to Metro North). This would be just like the late night Bx39, political pressure for short bus shuttles that don't serve the busier portions of their routes.

Another option would be late night and weekend Bx34 service from 242 St to Woodlawn (4), another politically motivated bus shuttle. The weekend service would be like the Bx24 was before April (Pelham Bay to Country Club), the late night service like the Bx39 (241 St to Gun Hill Road). The bus may be empty, but only one bus would be needed.

[sarcasm]The Bx39 has set a precedent, although the MTA didn't "intend" to eliminate overnight bus service north of Gun Hill Road and somehow "forgot" until someone reminded them of their mistake. The (2) train stops are just too far to walk late nights and a bus is really needed up there all times. Also those stairs are just too high for some people.[/sarcasm].

MTA could restore late night service to those who complain the loudest (late night Bx39)

You are correct, well sort of. There is one entrance at Avenue Z and only the B36 and B4 stop there. The problem is that when the B1 was modified in 1978 to pass the hospital, no new stops were added at Avenues Y and Z because the bus uses the main road of Ocean Parkway and DOT refused to give the MTA permission to add stops so the result was there is a gap of almost a half mile between stops on the B1. Since I was at those meetings between the MTA and DOT, I answered that question for the MTA and they appreciated it.

The Bx34 already passes by E. 238 St and E. 241 St on Katonah Avenue ;)

One solution would be for the MTA to run the Bx31 late nights as a shuttle from 242 St - Katonah Av to 233 St - White Plains Rd (2) (also connection to Metro North). This would be just like the late night Bx39, political pressure for short bus shuttles that don't serve the busier portions of their routes.

Another option would be late night and weekend Bx34 service from 242 St to Woodlawn (4), another politically motivated bus shuttle. The weekend service would be like the Bx24 was before April (Pelham Bay to Country Club), the late night service like the Bx39 (241 St to Gun Hill Road). The bus may be empty, but only one bus would be needed.

[sarcasm]The Bx39 has set a precedent, although the MTA didn't "intend" to eliminate overnight bus service north of Gun Hill Road and somehow "forgot" until someone reminded them of their mistake. The (2) train stops are just too far to walk late nights and a bus is really needed up there all times. Also those stairs are just too high for some people.[/sarcasm].

MTA could restore late night service to those who complain the loudest (late night Bx39)

Of those 'options' great one, the one that would be least expensive and have greater use IMO, would be to run the BX34 24/7. With that said, instead of terminating at Woodlawn (4) i would run it to the 206th/Norwood (D) station and thus restore "Full time service." To pay for it, you could end the existing weekday service BX34 to Fordham Road.

Of those 'options' great one, the one that would be least expensive and have greater use IMO, would be to run the BX34 24/7. With that said, instead of terminating at Woodlawn (4) i would run it to the 206th/Norwood (D) station and thus restore "Full time service." To pay for it, you could end the existing weekday service BX34 to Fordham Road.

How about this (if people complain about completely losing Fordham Road service)

Rush hours: Fordham Road - 242 St

Middays/evenings/weekends: 206 St (D) - 242 St

Late nights: Woodlawn (4) - 242 St

Archived