Oldest MTA New York City Transit Subway Cars Getting Their Final Makeover

Harry

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASE Discard my last post i made a few mistakes.I got word please,dont BASH me but is it true? R32s MIGHT Not go to the (C) in 2 weeks the MTA is right now seeing no need for them to go there since they are performing Well on the (A) we will wait and see but im giving you a heads up.There is a chance they will stay on the (A) and some R46s on the (A) will go to the (C) if the MTA decides to keep the R32s on the (A).We Will wait and see what happens though.We know how the MTA is i dont wanna get anyones hopes up. And i dont wanna get cursed out either so WE will WAIT and see. This is what is going around.

Nobody's gonna curse out no one. All we need is to keep the forums civil (yes, speculation is fine but only done in a civil and clearer way with no flip-flops).

thanks and like i have said i made many mistakes and im trying to improve,lets carry on and once again please disregard the post that had James elliots name typed and didnt read what i said,when i posted and read over i noticed my mistakes,but it didn't let me edit please delete that post if anyone can.

I got word from a friend of mine in high Managment and James Elliot dont BASH me but he didnt give me all details because he couldn't but he has informed me R32s MIGHT Not go to the (C) in 2 weeks the MTA is right now seeing no need for them to go there since they are performing Well on the (A) we will wait and see but im giving you a heads up.There is a chance they will stay on the (A) and some R46s on the (A) will go to the (C) if the MTA decides to keep the R32s on the (A).We Will wait and see what happens though.We know how the MTA is i dont wanna get anyones hopes up. And i dont wanna get cursed out either so WE will WAIT and see

LMAO he doesn't even work for transit.

Stop taking what people say for face value

LMAO he doesn't even work for transit.

Stop taking what people say for face value

Maybe read what i said after that I have said some of this things i said were a mistake. I make mistakes we all do and I have already apologized and have said no more speculation. Can we move on with a new topic. And Thaks for correction and i will from now on. I reposted my question and I am wondering if that is true or not on R32s staying on the (A)

Maybe read what i said after that I have said some of this things i said were a mistake. I make mistakes we all do and I have already apologized and have said no more speculation. Can we move on with a new topic. And Thaks for correction and i will from now on. I reposted my question and I am wondering if that is true or not on R32s staying on the (A)

PLEASE JUST STOP JUST STOP!!!! every damn post you write you freaking Fail at, They are gonna swap the cars back to normal ether this weekend when the (F) goes to lefferts or they will do it when they feel they are ready, rerember they borrowed 3 R46's from Jamaica and they still have the R42 from ENY at some point they have to return, does everyone has to keep on telling your slow ass to stop, your getting to the point where people are gonna just straight up start bashing you, first the damn R62A's now this you don't know what your talking about, thats why you blocked me on facebook, because i told your ass off

PLEASE JUST STOP JUST STOP!!!! every damn post you write you freaking Fail at, They are gonna swap the cars back to normal ether this weekend when the (F) goes to lefferts or they will do it when they feel they are ready, rerember they borrowed 3 R46's from Jamaica and they still have the R42 from ENY at some point they have to return, does everyone has to keep on telling your slow ass to stop, your getting to the point where people are gonna just straight up start bashing you, first the damn R62A's now this you don't know what your talking about, thats why you blocked me on facebook, because i told your ass off

Why thank you for the correction that was all.I have SAID i make mistakes you act as if your perfect when in reality no one is. Why is it when you bash some one you must always bring the past explain that. Please don't answer all I wanted was an answer the rest that you said was not necessary. Please let us leave the past and MOVE on.I know you have made mistakes as well even if you did not mean them. I know very well what I say if not I would not be saying them. I Asked a question that was it. Can we move on and be civil.No offense but everything was civil until what you just posted.

Why thank you for the correction that was all.I have SAID i make mistakes you act as if your perfect when in reality no one is. Why is it when you bash some one you must always bring the past explain that. Please don't answer all I wanted was an answer the rest that you said was not necessary. Please let us leave the past and MOVE on.I know you have made mistakes as well even if you did not mean them. I know very well what I say if not I would not be saying them. I Asked a question that was it.

Dude On Facebook you told me that BUDD car co was gonna rebuild the R32's and put full width cabs in them, That Company is Out Of Business and has been for over 20 years and they go by a different name now, so after you told me that i just looked at you like a joke

All you do is write pointless crap trying to make people believe you and that doesn't work so you do it to yourself, maybe if you weren't in retard Foamer Delta Mode maybe no one would bash you, im just saying

Dude On Facebook you told me that BUDD car co was gonna rebuild the R32's and put full width cabs in them, That Company is Out Of Business and has been for over 20 years and they go by a different name now, so after you told me that i just looked at you like a joke

All you do is write pointless crap trying to make people believe you and that doesn't work so you do it to yourself, maybe if you weren't in retard Foamer Delta Mode maybe no one would bash you, im just saying

I Said they were maybe in talks wit Budd who refurbishes chicagos cars they are still arround. You didn't read when I said MAYBE.And the R32s idea for full width cabs was likely true. Word was that was a plan for that but it was too much for the MTA to spend ok.I only mentioned it and you told me off for no reason. I would like to be civil no doubt on it. I am deffinetly willing to be civil. Can you try and do that as well there is no need to curse anyone out we are spreading our opinions around. I admit some stuff I said without thinking before typing and that's something I realize I did that was wrong.

I Said they were maybe in talks wit Budd who refurbishes chicagos cars they are still arround. You didn't read when I said MAYBE.And the R32s idea for full width cabs was likely true. Word was that was a plan for that but it was too much for the MTA to spend ok.I only mentioned it and you told me off for no reason. I would like to be civil no doubt on it. I am deffinetly willing to be civil. Can you try and do that as well there is no need to curse anyone out we are spreading our opinions around.

you need Help, thats all im a say you don't know how stupid you sound right now its not even funny its just sad

you need Help, thats all im a say you don't know how stupid you sound right now its not even funny its just sad

No everything i said is true and once again i admit there were some stuff I said that I look back at and don't make sense If you analize all we do in this forum is spread our opinions around. Wether its speculation or what not. Can we at least be civil and move on and not curse anyone out.

Would both of you stop. Just stop making idiotic comments. You (junjun) stop making comments that are not true and backing them up, and You (R32 3838) just stop listening to him and backlashing him. He'll eventually learn the hard way. Anyways let's go back on topic (Damn, I can't see the last actually civil comment on this discussion).

Would both of you stop. Just stop making idiotic comments. You (junjun) stop making comments that are not true and backing them up, and You (R32 3838) just stop listening to him and backlashing him. He'll eventually learn the hard way. Anyways let's go back on topic (Damn, I can't see the last actually civil comment on this discussion).

we are trying to get back on to the topic but its annoying when a person keeps on posting the same crap over and over again

...and not enough of those cars for the (R)...There's just no other place to put them other than the (C) and the BMT Eastern Division...

And that's based on the notion of the bulk of the order being the four car sets, right? I still think that's a mixup. (Especially when it involves the idea of them putting them on the (L), and sending the 143's to the (C)).

There were only supposed to be 40 or 50 in four car sets to replace the 42's. (And this only because of the car requirement increase at ENY).

As usual, you're taking this stuff way too seriously...I hate how certain people always feel like they have to take revenge whenever someone says something dumb.

Archived