Another crazy thing that happened in the NYC Subway...

KeystoneRegional

Yeah I saw that about a week ago. I tell ya.... when ever you leave the house or feel that you need to use it, don't wait.... Just GO to the bathroom... Or else you end up like this......

Worst, your cleaning your whole body in the train, in front of the Public... At least she didn't stripped completely, as I've seen from another clip in China. But this was a few years back..

Dafuq? shes violating NYCTA Rules and regulations!!!!!!!

You think everybody follows the rules? I once saw people simply stepping over the turnstile at Newkirk Plaza on the (B)(Q) ... RIGHT infront of the station agent booth. Id like to find one person that hasn't violated the NYCTA Rules & Regulations at one point lol.

I like how the MTA gets upset when people piss on their platforms, meanwhile they don't have a bathroom at most subway stations. (a big example would be Chambers St on the (J)(Z) ... nevermind the platform itself is a bathroom)

I won't give you a general definition but my definition. I consider a hipster that only follows trends and to whatever is hip at the moment.

I can tell you one thing about trends… different groups follow different trends, sometimes even opposite ones; so "hip" to one group might be standard for another.

Example: skinny jeans for guys have been in fashion for a long time in places like Korea. Over here? It's trending here now, but some little *iglet on the train called me gay last year—probably because it's "normal" for them to wear hoodies, loose baggy pants, and show their underwear.

I can tell you one thing about trends… different groups follow different trends, sometimes even opposite ones; so "hip" to one group might be standard for another.

Example: skinny jeans for guys have been in fashion for a long time in places like Korea. Over here? It's trending here now, but some little *iglet on the train called me gay last year—probably because it's "normal" for them to wear hoodies, loose baggy pants, and show their underwear.

You misjudged my post. Basically you'll know when one's a fake and the other is true. For example, in the era when shoes were hyped out it's mind, you'd know whose really into the shoes and not profit; opposed from those that just think it was cool and such to have them. Which of course crossed into skateboarding as well.

Looks like that woman must had been on drugs. Drugs like heroin or cocaine will make a person do oddball things like that many times.

If you really think that was a real situation involving drugs, you need to be checked for drugs as well.

If you really think that was a real situation involving drugs, you need to be checked for drugs as well.

I'm fine and in good health. And well obviously if you would actually think it through, yes people do provocative things under the influence of mind alternating substances.

You think everybody follows the rules? I once saw people simply stepping over the turnstile at Newkirk Plaza on the (B)(Q) ... RIGHT infront of the station agent booth. Id like to find one person that hasn't violated the NYCTA Rules & Regulations at one point lol.

I like how the MTA gets upset when people piss on their platforms, meanwhile they don't have a bathroom at most subway stations. (a big example would be Chambers St on the (J)(Z) ... nevermind the platform itself is a bathroom)

This is what happens when public bathrooms are ot available or are closed! Think MTA!!!!

5 Analysis on this video.

1) As said, it's staged and the speech conducted in the video is clearly showing that it's a planned thing.

2) As said, it's not normal for one person to carry an entire shower collection onto the train and start bathing after said person peed on herself.

3) She is wearing an one-piece clothing called a Romper, however she could have not wet her legs and boots in the process, by lifting the pants section to a point where it basically wedging onto the "you know what area" and start releasing. Search: discrete peeing.

4) She refuses to "go" between the cars, which could have prevented the mess in the train car, plus the video taker is also communicating with her, so it's another thing that this is planned by these three people,

5) I feel ashamed being a New Yorker after watching so many worldstarhiphop clips, I want to move out of this hell hole!

Archived