MTA Bus Operations: Repainted/Wrapped Buses

The TransitMan

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prevost D3-45 2724 on the SIM2 had its top side ends painted white to match the look of a regular Prevost D3-45 bus. Most NYCT buses have theirs painted in black. Seen it earlier operating in SI bound on Broadway & Barclay 

Edited by FLX9304

I caught #7622 on the B41 today in Downtown Brooklyn. The bus came out perfectly! All the stickers/decals are in their proper place, the front number “7622” is the correct size and font, and it even has the new dark blue “KEEP BUS LANES CLEAR” decal (which most Flatbush units don’t have yet) on the bottom left of the rear. 
Light blue paint is visible around the rear license plate, which I think is pretty cool. Wish I can post my pictures here, can’t seem to figure out how to....

Edited by Snorunts

6 hours ago, Snorunts said:

I caught #7622 on the B41 today in Downtown Brooklyn. The bus came out perfectly! All the stickers/decals are in their proper place, the front number “7622” is the correct size and font, and it even has the new dark blue “KEEP BUS LANES CLEAR” decal (which most Flatbush units don’t have yet) on the bottom left of the rear. 
Light blue paint is visible around the rear license plate, which I think is pretty cool. Wish I can post my pictures here, can’t seem to figure out how to....

Do you have Flickr? Usually I would copy the link of the image and post it here and it automatically renders it as an image.