MTA Bus Operations: Repainted/Wrapped Buses

The TransitMan

13 minutes ago, WestFarms36 said:

Do you have Flickr? Usually I would copy the link of the image and post it here and it automatically renders it as an image.

Speaking of that, you can copy the code size and paste it here. I wonder how can you post the picture without the image going in to the flickr account. I remember doing edit post and deleting the code as soon as the photo is up but it still takes me to the link. *There are photos I remember clicking it when then turns into the same photo on the screen with an X mark on it.  

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attention !(If not mentioned)

Also, let's not mind Google Sites for the mistake of all 2018 XD40s(#7615 - 7662), that were posed for all current wrapped on aqua blue paint of +SBS. Only #7622, 7634, and 7649-7650 are formerly +SBS schemed as of today. 

Personally, I wish to see more of these on the B46 LCL after seeing #7649 & 50 at rare times on that route along Utica Ave.

34 minutes ago, Xcelsior Man said:

Attention !(If not mentioned)

Also, let's not mind Google Sites for the mistake of all 2018 XD40s(#7615 - 7662), that were posed for all current wrapped on aqua blue paint of +SBS. Only #7622, 7634, and 7649-7650 are formerly +SBS schemed as of today. 

Personally, I wish to see more of these on the B46 LCL after seeing #7649 & 50 at rare times on that route along Utica Ave.

That really wasn’t necessary. All they did was put 7615-7662 under the local routes (because they now ONLY run on local and limited routes, not the 44/46-SBS).

The roster does not state that all buses are in the local scheme.