Conductor 6601 Hiring Process

whatisacup
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.f72f46e2d83ee90d9d2e075472be7ff0.png

Conductor, Exam No. 6601

List Status: This list has been established as of 2/14/2018.

Pay: Starts at $24.33 and increases to $34.75 in the sixth year of service

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified.

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (4800's) - For Medical: (Last Known - 3470's)

Next Training Class: Unknown

Resources:

(Updated January 16, 2022)

1 hour ago, tsanchez2828 said:

Hey guys,want to know how many questions on the first part of the OPA do you need to get right to pass? I ask cause I wasn't sure about to of questions.Also how long does it take to get to the next steps after you passed the OPA?

Not sure how many but I think it might be a overall score, from the first part and then the second part. 

• Replies 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Mohamed said:

Which room, because today they were about 35 people in my room that took the OPA and each person had an assigned seat number and based on your seat number that's how they called u

To take the next part of the OPA which last about 10 to 15 min and after that you pretty much just head home. 

3 hours ago, LeonR said:

#68**. It’s horrible i called yesterday and today like 40 times nobody answers. I took both parts of the OPA and personally it was easy. Just wanna know the results.

Bro there up 2 #6750s for medical your almost there.. im number 71##

I can't wait either.. I usually bug them every two weeks.. looks like there doing in batches..150 a week or so for medical

2 hours ago, BigMike85 said:

THIS IS THE ANSWER HERE!  Short and sweet  

100% - Like I said people will know if they pass. 

I don't get what you mean. Today they were about 35 people who were in the class and we all took the second part of the OPA assessment. And the instructor did told us we all had to take the second part of the test. So I am not sure how we all would just fail like that when it was required to take the second part 

30 minutes ago, Mohamed said:

I don't get what you mean. Today they were about 35 people who were in the class and we all took the second part of the OPA assessment. And the instructor did told us we all had to take the second part of the test. So I am not sure how we all would just fail like that when it was required to take the second part 

Yea I was thinking that too,they must of changed things around from before.

Just now, tsanchez2828 said:

Yea I was thinking that too,they must of changed things around from before.

Exactly which it doesn't make sense. They probably took their OPA way before those who took it now. So I could have change but I am certain we all didn't just failed because we were told to take the second part and couldn't leave without taking it. I know cause I was seat number 6 and the first 5 we're called up by a interviewer who said that they will be calling everyone by their seat number to take the second part

26 minutes ago, Mohamed said:

Exactly which it doesn't make sense. They probably took their OPA way before those who took it now. So I could have change but I am certain we all didn't just failed because we were told to take the second part and couldn't leave without taking it. I know cause I was seat number 6 and the first 5 we're called up by a interviewer who said that they will be calling everyone by their seat number to take the second part

I took my opa back in Feb i did the both parts and after i did both parts they said that was it and that ill get notification via mail if i passed or failed.. never got a letter or call saying anything.. i had to call cause i realized that its been 2months and nothing i decided to call the exams unit and thats I found out i passed and in june i got a email saying to come in For pre-employment still not receiving word that a passed my opa.. just give it like 2 months if u dont hear nothing call them 

Edited by Conductorreadyxx