Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
tom677

681 is here!

Rate this topic

Posted (edited)

NOTICE: This Photo has been removed because it violates the Terms of Use for NYC Transit Forums, and depicts an action strictly prohibited by both the New York City Transit Authority, and Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/rules/

Edited by East New York
  • Upvote 4

....you understand that you literally trespassed on federal property, right?

• Upvote 6

....you understand that you literally trespassed on federal property, right?

No, it's all about the shiny new buses...
  • Upvote 1

It's ok, he got us a nice pic. He'll get away with it.

Sent from my iPad using NYC Transit Forums mobile app

Get a way with it and be in handcuffs + automatic tow if driving through Port Authority property. They are worse than NYPD.

It's not okay....

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

What are you?!?! The Police?!?!?!

No, but they do have pictures of a fan who has gone there often.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Yeah ok you try to go into a bus depot and take some pictures and see what happens. Not just the vendor, but I'm pretty sure that once you decide to enter an area full of buses, you are risking jail life.
  • Upvote 1

Yeah ok you try to go into a bus depot and take some pictures and see what happens. Not just the vendor, but I'm pretty sure that once you decide to enter an area full of buses, you are risking jail life.

^This

Unless you have explicit permission, you aren't technically allowed to just go in and take pictures. 

Posted (edited)

He is a Senior Moderator and it is his job to enforce the rules.

All rules and regulations regarding transit apply here. For example, using flash photography or surfing in the subway is strictly prohibited. That means you cant do it and post it here. In this case, going into that lot is trespassing if you have no authorization to be in there. This is a problem, and when people think it's ok or harmless, it invites anyone to think its ok for them to go in there.

I've talked about this for years, and this is something we cannot just allow because it gives off the idea that its harmless and ok, when in fact it is against the law. In accordance with NYCTF, PANY, and NYCT policies, no more warnings will be given for photo posts such as these.

The first time it happens from now on, the photo will be removed, the poster will be notified, and you account will automatically be subject to a 30 day suspension.

If it happens a second time, the account of the poster in question will be subject to permanent suspension, also know as a ban.

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/rules/

Edited by East New York
  • Upvote 8