MaBSTOA B/O Exam # 1100

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_mabstoa.png.6aac599eb81094ba092b53cca1e33406.png

Bus Operator, Exam No. 1100

List Status:  This list has been established as of

Pay: The current minimum salary for Bus Operator is $26.19 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to
$37.42 in the sixth year of service

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (1680's) - For Medical: ()

Next Training Class:

Resources: DOB New Hire FAQ

Additional: For those who will be reporting to Livingston Street in the future, click here for the pre-employment packet and click here or for extra pages of the CPD-B booklet (if you need them) for final processing. If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com. Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

(Updated January 16, 2022)

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, STtoMTA said:

The heading of the email is literally “MABSTOA 1100 postponed- random list number assigned” or something of the like

haha

I finally realized what you’re talking about. The random list number for test taking is different from the final test score. 

Another words, after a test you are issued a final list number. And i’s this number that determines your standing. 

9 hours ago, BOO3 said:

haha

I finally realized what you’re talking about. The random list number for test taking is different from the final test score. 

Another words, after a test you are issued a final list number. And i’s this number that determines your standing. 

Right but those that score higher get called before the numbet

On 12/17/2021 at 4:51 PM, mrtrini868 said:

Good evening, I’m new here. Can someone tell me how I can find out my list #. I recently took exam 1100 in November and score was transferred over to exam 2302. Thank you

Why did they transferred your score for 1100 to 2302.  They should’ve called you for exam 1100 because they’re hiring for that right now.  1100 is OA so you won’t have to worry to transfer.  

On 12/27/2021 at 10:18 PM, mrtrini868 said:

My score was applied to 2302 meaning same score for both. I know 1100 is hiring right now. I haven’t gotten call yet. One of my old co worker took it back in October and got called in November. She’s already in.

I got called too, my medical and Covid vaccination held me back up to todate.  I’m waiting for them to schedule me for Final Processing.  Heard some people on vacation 

On 11/16/2021 at 3:13 PM, lornaevo said:

You can apply for a different title. You can apply for Bus Operator 5 years after termination. 

Do you know if the policy has changed?  I was at Livingston all day yesterday because they sent me another e-mail last week inviting me to go through step one of the hiring process again.  My appointment was for 9:30 and I was in the lab until almost 10PM because they are so short staffed.  There was a dispatcher and a shopsteward from MJQ there as well and they were saying how there are hundreds of runs that don't go out daily, because they don't have anyone to cover them due to drivers calling out because they are sick.  They were even discussing hiring part timers.

1 minute ago, JerseyNative said:

Do you know if the policy has changed?  I was at Livingston all day yesterday because they sent me another e-mail last week inviting me to go through step one of the hiring process again.  My appointment was for 9:30 and I was in the lab until almost 10PM because they are so short staffed.  There was a dispatcher and a shopsteward from MJQ there as well and they were saying how there are hundreds of runs that don't go out daily, because they don't have anyone to cover them due to drivers calling out because they are sick.  They were even discussing hiring part timers.

Did you discuss you Mta past with them?