Life After Schoolcar...

NASCAR

That's crazy when your a subway buff there is a line not to cross. I have never seen him before but I don't think he's is the only one out there. I'm in college and I take psychology as a major and when it comes down to stuff like this it's really an disorder. They love something so much they fail to realize how much trouble and harm they could do to other people. It's fair to say that he lost his mind now. I don't think jail could even fix that. He really needs some help.

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nascar, you said that super foamer is known by the crews down at CI? How has he not been removed by PD and had his TA property reclaimed. Its a shame when some take this hobbie or interest too far, from what I have heard over the years is that TA workers hate foamers and have a disslike for some railfans.
I heard some under covers caught this kid moving trains and let his buddies go because they were too young.I believe PD had to take his tools but he got some more..lol A TA vest and hat is tooooo easy to get!A radio can be bought on line but tools has to be given to you or stolen.I personally don't have a problem with railfans but guess some TA workers hate the annoying ones.:rolleyes:

Wow that's just said if the person you met was one of the "three musketeers" from over on Subchat. I've seen them around, I am not friends with them nor have I ever talked to them, but let's be real here... I might like to work down here someday, so I am not going to do anything stupid to jeopardize that... But the fact is if this person wants to work for transit and they have that knowledge, probably some of which a lot of rail fans/buffs might also have and have gotten legally by talking to people in the know, why go and throw that all away by illegally moving trains around? and if someone was good enough to them to give them tools, why go around carrying them on the property? if nothing else the "memorabilia" may get confiscated, it can get them into all sorts of trouble, and if you're following the rules there's no reason a rail fan would ever need tools anyway...what do they expect? this?

rail fan: "hey T/O can I ride your train?"

T/O: "sure...but no cab ride...just sit here"

rail fan: "OK"

T/O: "crap...forgot my reverser"

rail fan: "here borrow mine"

yeah, don't think so.

It was three of them!!lol Only one of them was doing the talking.(Super Buff) I asked him does he belong to a forum and he said "NO" quickly..I knew he was lying.:P It's cool tho.

That's crazy when your a subway buff there is a line not to cross. I have never seen him before but I don't think he's is the only one out there. I'm in college and I take psychology as a major and when it comes down to stuff like this it's really an disorder. They love something so much they fail to realize how much trouble and harm they could do to other people. It's fair to say that he lost his mind now. I don't think jail could even fix that. He really needs some help.
Yeh he needs some help!He's so young tho!At that age you fear NOTHING..lol Him being arrested obviously didn't do any good.He was a lil cocky now that I think about it.

Well I love trains as well as I imagine you do and everyone in this forum but there is a limit as to how crazy you should get. I don't think anyone here would act like that. There is a big difference between LOVING and OBSESSING over trains. I think that kid crossed that line a LONG time ago lol
Fatal Attraction!:eek:

Wassup People?? What's going on? I've been posting ALL over the place and I'm tired!!!lol Sorry guys,I don't have anything to entertain you...Wait!! I met a SUPER BUFF at Coney Island.Long story short,I'm talking to this guy about R68A's and different trains and he started to get REALLY deep!I thought I was talking to the "#1 man" for a minute.:P This guy was really sharp.He started to tell me that people don't really like him and blah,blah,blah..I'm like yeh,really and he begins to follow me to the front of the train where my trainer was.:eek:He was really annoying me now but I chilled out because my trainer knew him.I asked my trainer "who's that annoying RCI?" He looked at me and said "what RCI?" I said "that guy that was talking to me with the blue TA hat." My trainer laughed and said"that guy doesn't work for TA,he's a 16 year old kid who hangs out around terminals and rides up and down the line." Wtf:eek: This SOB had a TA vest,a radio he bought for 300$ and tools.This kid was SHARP bro!He knew the lingo,line-ups,equipment and everything!!!! He told me he want's to be a TSS...lol He took the last C/R exam and is taking the T/O exam in March.He was arrested not to long ago for moving trains that was layed up...:eek: This kid is NUTZ! This could be interesting! I would love to tell you more but I can't..Don't know who's on this site!B)
Sounds like one of the kids that tried to move one of the layed up (B) trains at neck RD...

It was three of them!!lol Only one of them was doing the talking.(Super Buff) I asked him does he belong to a forum and he said "NO" quickly..I knew he was lying.:P It's cool tho.

Hes not lying, it was posted on subchat that he and his two friends broke into an layup. As time went on it was clear that the person you're talking about doesn't post on any transit message boards.

rail fan: "hey T/O can I ride your train?"

T/O: "sure...but no cab ride...just sit here"

rail fan: "OK"

T/O: "crap...forgot my reverser"

rail fan: "here borrow mine"

yeah, don't think so.

I just LOL'D, :P

I've seen that kid at CI terminal, this was in late August around 1 AM, and I as I was waiting for my train I wondered who he was, and why he was dressed in a TA uniform?! He looks older than 16 years of age, so I guess it's not a problem for him to walk around unnoticed, if not annoying some others... Next time you see him Nascar, ask him to borrow the reverser, see what he says! B)

The other day I was in the Times Square station on the (N)(Q)(R) and (W). There was an R160 with holding lights and I saw a T/O walking down the platform. Following up close behind him was a kid, maybe 16 or 17 at the oldest with the speaker mic for a TA radio hanging out the top of his jacket. It looked like he had a full radio, the speaker mic alone costs about $60 and the radio is well over $400 which is alot to spend on something that you are not supposed to have in NYC.

I just LOL'D, :P

I've seen that kid at CI terminal, this was in late August around 1 AM, and I as I was waiting for my train I wondered who he was, and why he was dressed in a TA uniform?! He looks older than 16 years of age, so I guess it's not a problem for him to walk around unnoticed, if not annoying some others... Next time you see him Nascar, ask him to borrow the reverser, see what he says! B)

Haha this is hilirous. This kid is the man, guys in a full blown TA uni and pulling trains out of yards LOL this is classic. There are so many ppl like this for every profession gotta love it, makes us laugh in a crazy society. I just hope the TA is aware of this kid, as long as he doesnt hurt anyone let him have fun i guess.

Does the MTA have a mug shot of all the wack jobs and crazy rail fans posted somewhere so that you guys know to avoid them or kick them out?
I've only seen Darious.They got him all over!I've seen his picture in the restroom stalls too..lol j/k:p

Sounds like one of the kids that tried to move one of the layed up (:D trains at neck RD...

Hes not lying, it was posted on subchat that he and his two friends broke into an layup. As time went on it was clear that the person you're talking about doesn't post on any transit message boards.

I think it's him then..lol I'm surprised he's not a member to any forum because he's VERY interested in trains.

I just LOL'D, :D

I've seen that kid at CI terminal, this was in late August around 1 AM, and I as I was waiting for my train I wondered who he was, and why he was dressed in a TA uniform?! He looks older than 16 years of age, so I guess it's not a problem for him to walk around unnoticed, if not annoying some others... Next time you see him Nascar, ask him to borrow the reverser, see what he says! :)

lol..He'll prob say "I'm off duty,do you think I walk around with tools?":rolleyes:

Haha this is hilirous. This kid is the man, guys in a full blown TA uni and pulling trains out of yards LOL this is classic. There are so many ppl like this for every profession gotta love it, makes us laugh in a crazy society. I just hope the TA is aware of this kid, as long as he doesnt hurt anyone let him have fun i guess.
lol..ha ha!!!You can't make this stuff up!I must say..he's the GREATEST!!There's no way in H*ll I'd do this for free.My only concern is lunch breaks and the time I go home.:D

I'm hoping to get PM's too!It shouldn't be a problem because most people hate that tour.Ten years til a S\S RDO sux tho..B)

They kept us on the A.M.'s and now I'm doing midnights. I asked for P.M.s on my "wishlist". I sent in a G-2 for a.m.'s or p.m.'s, when they can do it. I think they put newbies on these tours, is because it's where you get most hours, and experience. These are senior guys jobs I've been getting. Mid-nights bite..........

Archived