Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
trainfan22

R142's on the 1, and random IRT shots

You got my beloved R33s!!! Yeah, I always see glicthes on the R142s. Once it said (3)!

The R142's have a program for the (3) so that wasn't a gitch, there was a recording posted on subchat of the 142A on the (3).

Nice pictures!

If they plan on placing any R142s on the 1, though, they better fix that 1. It looks like an I.

Yes it does. That might just be a bad shot though due to the angle. If it isn't, then it doesn't match the other numerical characters they have used, or even the I character the R160 signs should have.

Nice pics :D

Thanks!!

Nice pictures!

If they plan on placing any R142s on the 1, though, they better fix that 1. It looks like an I.

Thanks!!

Nice pics!

Thanks!!

nice shot of the R110A just wasting away in 239th st yard. i don't see why the MTA can't just dig out some pocket change and refurb them into 2 four car sets and run them on the shuttle. the MTA's really poor...:D

Nice Picture.

Thanks!!

nice shot of the R110A just wasting away in 239th st yard. i don't see why the MTA can't just dig out some pocket change and refurb them into 2 four car sets and run them on the shuttle. the MTA's really poor...-_-

Thanks. The MTA doesn't even have any pocket change, they have a billon dollar defcit and can can't even pay for service increses!!

OMG REDBIRDS. Everytime i see one i wonder why....oh why couldnt they just run them again....just for one day...and thats new 2 me seeing a 1 or 3 r142...specialy with the diamond <1>

Good stuff

Thanks!!

OMG REDBIRDS. Everytime i see one i wonder why....oh why couldnt they just run them again....just for one day...and thats new 2 me seeing a 1 or 3 r142...specialy with the diamond <1>

They have ran the redbirds in service for a day quite a few time after they retired.

Thanks!!

They have ran the redbirds in service for a day quite a few time after they retired.

dam, do u know if its possible to know when (MTA) runs them if they still do? man i just wanna see one pull up in a station...:(