Major Bus Depot Swaps/Moves

trainspot12

• Replies 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The MTA isnt out to satisfy Bus/Rail fans. Its a business.

I don't want to petition to save this bus,

I wasn't giving anyone the idea to petition for 5926 to be saved. I was kidding

I haven't even ridden this bus.....

I rather see 623 put back to running order...

BP is usually the receiving depot. maybe the ones they have now are going to another depot after. ima check whats at FR tonight and in the morning.

They better not go anywhere lol. I remember reading that they're for BP.

Can't wait to ride them on the Q111/Q113, I've never ridden a BeeLine bus before, I'm gonna wait until they all come in first.

The MTA isnt out to satisfy Bus/Rail fans. Its a business.
I can tell you that if they arent the (MTA) is in the wrong Business as a Public Authority/Public Benefit Company they would want to satisfy Bus/Rail fans and all the other riding public as well because they are the life line of their Operations just think if there was no ridership do you honestly think they would get funding from the Federal Government or the State of New York

sometimes the Public's opinion doe's fall on deaf ears when it comes to the (MTA) (I.e. Board meetings when it come to Fare increases)

but in the case of telling them where to assign a Bus, I think that's going to fall on deaf ears im not trying kill your hopes dmouse but (NYCT 1, dmouse 0)

I can tell you that if they arent the (MTA) is in the wrong Business as a Public Authority/Public Benefit Company they would want to satisfy Bus/Rail fans and all the other riding public as well because they are the life line of their Operations just think if there was no ridership do you honestly think they would get funding from the Federal Government or the State of New York

sometimes the Public's opinion doe's fall on deaf ears when it comes to the (MTA) (I.e. Board meetings when it come to Fare increases)

but in the case of telling them where to assign a Bus, I think that's going to fall on deaf ears im not trying kill your hopes dmouse but (NYCT 1, dmouse 0)

*Sigh* "I DONT CARE ABOUT 5926s preservation LOL!!! IDC about GL buses other than the WMATA rejects!"

I rather see 623 brought back to running order.

who care's about 5926, Be Thankful that the MTA saved 10001, If you wand a 1994 TMC, you have 2 3xx at CP (I forgot the Number), and 3865 at BP. I am pissed that that junk is replacing the 1994 TMC's, There is nothing wrong with those buses, But I am thankful that MTA saved 3865, So Be Thankful for what you have.

who care's about 5926, Be Thankful that the MTA saved 10001, If you wand a 1994 TMC, you have 2 3xx at CP (I forgot the Number), and 3865 at BP. I am pissed that that junk is replacing the 1994 TMC's, There is nothing wrong with those buses, But I am thankful that MTA saved 3865, So Be Thankful for what you have.

I'm thankful for whats here. Theres already 2 93' PBL TMC preserved. A third is unnecesary.

IM not thankful for fishbowl 623 being a parts bin.

Trainspot12, and others, 125, 131, 133, 134, & 138 are now at the LGA depot. BP depot now has 10 Ex BL O-5s mostly in the 140s, 150s, 160s, & 170.

This is from ttmg itself as of yesterday (or 2 days ago I forgot which day)...

LaGuardia

101-107, 112, 119, 125-128, 130-131, 133-134, 137-139

Baisley Park

142-143, 146, 150, 152, 158-159, 162, 166-170

This is from ttmg itself as of yesterday (or 2 days ago I forgot which day)...

LaGuardia

101-107, 112, 119, 125-128, 130-131, 133-134, 137-139

Baisley Park

142-143, 146, 150, 152, 158-159, 162, 166-170

Theres a disterbance in the force. Why do i have the feeling FR wont see any of these.....

Archived