Railfaning Willets Pt. With Christine

N-Trizzy2609

Went to CitiField a few days ago and my girlfriend and I decided to take the (F) from 7th Avenue to 42nd Street. Then got a (7) Local to Willets Point. We railfaned for a good half hour. Then we went to the game, watched it. Took a <7> Express back. I got so lucky because we got a full single train!!! All singles. I got RFW action but becuase of some WMG issues my video can't clear Youtube!!! :mad::tdown: Probably because my iPod was so loud.

009.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

018.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

Too bad she didn't have a camera, she just used her phone.

030.jpg

032.jpg

Nice pics there! It's cool to have your girlfriend interested into the same things as you.

And what do you mean by WMP?

WMG (Warner Music Group), they get **** when you play an artist of theirs on YouTube and they block your video or extract your sound. It so happens I was playing some artist on my iPod and my iPod is always on full blast. WMG stopped my video of a rare RFW from Willets Pt to Woodside. I got so angry.

WMG (Warner Music Group), they get **** when you play an artist of theirs on YouTube and they block your video or extract your sound. It so happens I was playing some artist on my iPod and my iPod is always on full blast. WMG stopped my video of a rare RFW from Willets Pt to Woodside. I got so angry.

I guess for now on U gotta keep the music a bit lower when U do the videos!

BTW Great Pics of the trains and Christine! ;)

why not just use sony vegas or windows media player to mute the sounds and replace it with other sounds or just upload it mute?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived