Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, we need this thread. It keeps that silliness contained. We could always of course move our silliness to your photo threads if this were closed :);)

Yeah, and I'm sure you'd be "thrilled" if it was spamming your photo threads as well....

=

Anyway, I don't get some ppl here. Saying a person eats a 20pc chicken nuggets like once every 2 wks is more insane than drinking like 12oz of soda a day? I mean come on... What are you ppl the health police or something?

Yeah, and I'm sure you'd be "thrilled" if it was spamming your photo threads as well....

=

Anyway, I don't get some ppl here. Saying a person eats a 20pc chicken nuggets like once every 2 wks is more insane than drinking like 12oz of soda a day? I mean come on... What are you ppl the health police or something?

Nah I'm just joking lol and I realized you were referring to a different thread.

About the food thing, neither of them are insane, just bad health choices. I'll admit i do both but thats only because it doesn't affect my health at all, I'm still skinny and have no health problems at all. but thats just me

I miss being skinny. Most other Filipinos I know are... I wonder when it all went wrong.

Stupid weather forecast made me miss out on my daily bike ride. I hate weather forecasters...

"omg look at those storms they're going to kill you all"

"omg look two hours later here they are have they killed you yet"

"omg the storm split and hit everything but the middle of long island lol sucks for you"

I hate the weather forcasters as well. It was a downpour in the morning, but the afternoon was just cloudy. I was worried over nothing. Today was probably a better day to go out than yesterday in terms of the sun being out.

Nah I'm just joking lol and I realized you were referring to a different thread.

About the food thing, neither of them are insane, just bad health choices. I'll admit i do both but thats only because it doesn't affect my health at all, I'm still skinny and have no health problems at all. but thats just me

Lol, np. You know I use sarcasm time to time.

I know, but I'm also kinda skinny, I actually dropped like 15lbs over the past year by reducing my soda intake. So a few times a month on such 'meals/feasts' aren't that big a deal. Plus as I said, the walk to the place isn't like 3 blocks away anyway, so I can walk it off.

I was about to jog the entire (1) line today but the weather did not allow me to do it. Call me crazy for trying to do that from 242nd to SF.

Lol..I skateboarded from South Ferry to 207th Street back in September in under 2.5 hours.

I saw an episode of the Simpsons from 1993. It was so much funnier than it is now. Back then, the humor flowed. Now it seems contrived

That's what happens when a tv show goes on for 20+ years. Probably one of the reasons Seinfeld ended...

I been up for about 26 hours straight

Insomnia FTW!!!

Freddy's waiting for you when you fall asleep :P

Chill, I left my passport on Mercury :P

Take him to Area 51 :P

Derp. :P:P

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

:P:P

As a huge Sonic fan, I'm very stoked for the upcoming game, Sonic Generations. Not only will I get the chance to play Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic, but the info and anticipation for it gets me pumped. :P

*goes back to listen to the City Escape "Classic Remix"; Generations is returning old zones with new layouts; City Escape is one of the levels in Generations*

aahd got banned right? Well, hes not.

http://www.youtube.com/nyctransitforums

In the channel comments, someone called aahdful says hes 42 St Lcl.

Remember that argument in the subway signs thread about 42 St Lcl? Yeah, HE IS AAHD. He is also in the subway sign makers social club. That explains it, ban 42 St Lcl.

As a huge Sonic fan, I'm very stoked for the upcoming game, Sonic Generations. Not only will I get the chance to play Classic Sonic and Modern Sonic, but the info and anticipation for it gets me pumped. :P

*goes back to listen to the City Escape "Classic Remix"; Generations is returning old zones with new layouts; City Escape is one of the levels in Generations*

Hopefully it won't be as crappy as Sonic 06...

I'm looking forward to it as well, if solely for the reintrodution of Classic Sonic. If I wanted Classic gameplay, I could just pop in Sonic 2. I won't be able to play it anyway, I don't have a PS3 or 360. I am more excited for Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle, the 4th game in the epic series!

*watches as that game, like every other Sonic game after that multiplayer one for the GameCube, flops hard*

What about Sonic Colours? That was a commercial success, and the gameplay wasn't half bad. And Sonic Rush helped necessitate the need to return the Blur to his 2D roots. And what do you mean "multiplayer one"? If you're talking about Sonic Heroes, one person controlled three characters, not extra players.