Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That looks like typical Samsung SpinShit quality.

I wish I would have known about SamShit's failure prone crap BEFORE $100 was spent, one year passed and multiple GB of data was lost. But that one lasted longer. It was a replacement for this POS

lastsmartreading.png

Now it's in the same boat.

Great, I have no more music on my phone...way to go Apple, now I'm forced to listen to society whenever I'm not in the house :mad:

I do the exact same. music always makes me feel better.

Nothing much kind of a slow day for me. how about you?

Eh, slowly trying to catch up on what I missed on here

does anyone know if whine-@ss has a youtube account? I want to mess with him more and I found the perfect thing.

I know some years ago he took a vid of a 'museum' bus [blue one, gillig?] running over the QB Bridge via Q32 route. But I don't remember the exact title. But I think it should be there unless he deleted his account. Happy hunting!

=

Loving the switch to FIOS so far. THe download speed is way better, but because of the special deal for switching now, I got a 'boat load' of premium movie channels. Now I can save up on not having to buy/rent some movies.

But despite the switch, i have to say I'm addicted to BBC america for the REAL Top Gear. Where has this channel been all this time? THis is by far my favorite show of all time to this point.

Look on the bright side, at least you got a good Seek Error Rate :P

Great, I have no more music on my phone...way to go Apple, now I'm forced to listen to society whenever I'm not in the house :mad:

Eh, slowly trying to catch up on what I missed on here

I wish I would have known about SamShit's failure prone crap BEFORE $100 was spent, one year passed and multiple GB of data was lost. But that one lasted longer. It was a replacement for this POS

lastsmartreading.png

Now it's in the same boat.

Never liked those drives. I actually have an 80GB SpinPoint on my desk here, though it has no critical data on it.

There goes my belief that an external drive will hold up. Looking at this 1TB Seagate on Best Buy's site... $100 for that and high ratings to back it up...

Oh, wonder why I need a drive?

Untitled.png

When you come home way after midnight from a party smelling strongly of perfume and grass, your parents automatically think you had sex and smoked drugs.... when in actuality you didn't get close to either (unfortunately) and theres a simple explanation on why i smelled like that LOL

Really??? Lol

"If you run of water, you will die.

If your car breaks down and you can't be rescued, you will die.

If you run out of food, you will die.

It's like driving on a crême bruleé, there's a primeval ooze covered with a layer of salty crust. If you have thin tires, you will break through that crust, get stuck, and you will die."

Quoth the great poet Christopher Rios of the region north of the island of Manhattan known as the Bronx:

I am not simply involved with multiple women at once, I just copulate on multiple occasions.

Edited by Joel Up Front