Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

Finished the main storyline of gta 5. So happy with that. the big heist mission was crazy as well. This is the first game that I didn't use the cheat. It helped that they allow you to skip segments or I'd be stuck. I can't land my bike on the damn train. 

I didn't use any cheats in GTA III or IV. I guess it depends on the player.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris: Have you been playing often? I've had a few free days and just played all day. I got my game in December as well, but only had time to play starting last month. Based on the total time playing as each player I have about 35-40 hrs worth. The main practice I'd recommend is sniping cuz that's a pita. Also flying planes and landing them. Also, I would recommend watching the mission vids posted on ign. They were a big help on how to do the missions/save time.

I hope ya picked C

Yup. And glad i did. But also I have like 8 different save spots (one before the paleto heist, minor turbulence, etc). I couldn't kill the other 2 especially since i can use them to save more cars and having done the replay of the option a and b, those endings were very depressing and bad.

I didn't use any cheats in GTA III or IV. I guess it depends on the player.

Yeah, I'm not that great, but if i were to replay them now, I think i wouldn't need them. I have been replaying gta 4 and progressing much better this time than last. 

Edited by Grand Concourse

Finished the main storyline of gta 5. So happy with that. the big heist mission was crazy as well. This is the first game that I didn't use the cheat. It helped that they allow you to skip segments or I'd be stuck. I can't land my bike on the damn train. 

I think I remember you saying you went with the obvious choice with the last heist... I picked the subtle choice! 

Yeah I figured, a lot could go wrong with the subtle with one car being busted and a loss of a quarter of the loot. at least the obvious was the helicopters and i would rather crash my chopper than to lose the half if the other one crashed. The shootout looked tougher with the subtle as well. I don't really like close quarters compared to more open spaces.

The merryweather freighter boat heist, I did the 'subtle' where you sniped the sub off the cables than to do an airlift. Basically up till the last one I was doing the subtle choice.
The FIB tower one, I did the firetruck option instead of the parachute option.

I also fully exploited the cletus hunting 'glitch' where you can drive onto the army base and take the lazer, buzzard and tank. All of them are now saved on my properties and I'm just raising hell in all 3.

Also i got 4 ppl for the altruist cult to trigger the compound shootout. At the end it was a nice clean up of 100k from 4 briefcases. Now i can return to the compound as franklin or mike and get the rpg and armor.

Edited by Grand Concourse

Yeah I figured, a lot could go wrong with the subtle with one car being busted and a loss of a quarter of the loot. at least the obvious was the helicopters and i would rather crash my chopper than to lose the half if the other one crashed. The shootout looked tougher with the subtle as well. I don't really like close quarters compared to more open spaces.

The merryweather freighter boat heist, I did the 'subtle' where you sniped the sub off the cables than to do an airlift. Basically up till the last one I was doing the subtle choice.

The FIB tower one, I did the firetruck option instead of the parachute option.

I also fully exploited the cletus hunting 'glitch' where you can drive onto the army base and take the lazer, buzzard and tank. All of them are now saved on my properties and I'm just raising hell in all 3.

Also i got 4 ppl for the altruist cult to trigger the compound shootout. At the end it was a nice clean up of 100k from 4 briefcases. Now i can return to the compound as franklin or mike and get the rpg and armor.

I went with the smart choice in the first hiest!

I went with the freighter choice in the second!

I also went with the firetruck choice!

I just got platinum trophy (Get all trophies) on GTA V a little while back!

I went with the smart choice in the first hiest!

I went with the freighter choice in the second!

I also went with the firetruck choice!

I just got platinum trophy (Get all trophies) on GTA V a little while back!

The heist came out?????? Wow haven't payed attention. Ima go back to playing

1486716_10151884485714807_564581836_n_zp

There a general rule of nature that applies to many. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Hence the modern term derived from the ancient Hindu concept 'Karma's a bitch' . In other words what goes around comes around.

Even in modern science this applies, its called causation in the study of physics. So this is not limited to dogmatic truths.

Something to think about.

That's my thought for today.

Edited by realizm