Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

My parents are (J)amaican...yeaa! I was born right here in (B)rooklyn but thats not gonna stop me from wearing the flag.

Whole lotta peeps down Church Ave reppin their flag. Havnt seen one person without a flag...yet.

I had to take my flag off at work since its "against company dress code policy" lol

City College is the most ghetto, @ss backwards college there is. On the weekend of August 13-15, someone broke into the Grove engineering building and stole a laptop full of current and past student's personal information. My social security number was on that laptop. I'm currently in the process of changing all of my passwords. City College already screwed me with professors who couldn't form a complete sentence in English. The only subject I ever failed was at City College. This is bullsh*t. Instead of focusing on my studies at the CUNY School of Law, I have to worry about this.

You have a very good point. This whole reliance on the social security number is totally bullshit. They should use their own number system. It's no wonder stuff like Life Lock is becoming so important.